The Student Room Group

Kylie Jenner revealed the birth of baby girl!

A lot of respect to her for keeping that child out of the limelight for 9 months!

Scroll to see replies

shes 20, loaded, as a house of her own, a child etc etc,

imma be 21 soon and cant even get a text back,,, this depresses me

congrats to her tho
Reply 2
Original post by CleverSquirrel
shes 20, loaded, as a house of her own, a child etc etc,

imma be 21 soon and cant even get a text back,,, this depresses me

congrats to her tho

Yes!!
I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of hers or her family but she has shown herself to be a mature woman.
I agree lmao, I'm not a 'fan' but do respect what she's done. Hope the kid grows up happy!

(I'm also slightly terrified, because she's got her own business and a child and she's 4 years older than me. :afraid:)
Reply 4
Original post by Conniestitution
I agree lmao, I'm not a 'fan' but do respect what she's done. Hope the kid grows up happy!

(I'm also slightly terrified, because she's got her own business and a child and she's 4 years older than me. :afraid:)

She’s had it easy I guess. But she’s stable and that means the child will also be stable which is better than anything.
Reply 5
Right! It has been going on for too long
Original post by icequeenTM
She’s had it easy I guess. But she’s stable and that means the child will also be stable which is better than anything.

True, the benefits of having a close, supportive and absolutely loaded family have to help out.
it was handed to her on a silver plate tbf youre right!
haha i guessss so
Reply 8
I FCKIN KNEW IT!! No reason a kardashian could go months without posting any full body tight fitted selfies apart from pregnancy.
Reply 9
Sorry to be the one to ask this but why is this news? A female has had a baby, it's not exactly ground breaking news.
Original post by Napp
Sorry to be the one to ask this but why is this news? A female has had a baby, it's not exactly ground breaking news.

Are you Simon McCoy from BBC news by any chance?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bbc-presenter-simon-mccoy-delivers-fantastically-lacklustre-report-or-royal-baby-due-date-a3661116.html
Reply 11

Ahh that chap is a national treasure, he just gave absolutely no ****s :lol:
Original post by Napp

News can be subjective but you’re right. I just clocked that this is under news and current affairs, but at the time it just said “News”. Might have been better in the Chat section.
This is life changing news
Original post by snoop dogshit
This is life changing news

Already addressed this but of course you still went ahead with this response despite seeing it.

You’re not the least bit funny, quit while you’re at it.
cant wait to see what the kid looks like when its older and if theyll make their kids get cosmetic procedures too

before anyone slates me im not against ps im just curious
Reply 16
Inb4 the baby has their own Instagram account.
She posts pictures of her face online (a face she was simply born with) and got her fame through having a rich, already famous family. Why are people looking up to her?
The fact that she has a kid is good for her and shows maturity I guess but not anything else she does...
Reply 18
How is this news? come on..

**** that ***** and her gold digging attention seeking family
Reply 19
Original post by UWS
Inb4 the baby has their own Instagram account.

Try and set one up so they cant - they might pay you bare dollar buying it back :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending