The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Predicted grades request EU applicant

Hello,

I'm a German applicant at UCL for L100 Economics (submitted on 21/12/17), taking the German Abitur. As I know from my schoolmates and others here on TSR, UCL sends predicted grades forms to referees of EU applicants. I'm worried that they haven't done so yet, is it normal that it takes them so long?
Original post by hamounm
Hello,

I'm a German applicant at UCL for L100 Economics (submitted on 21/12/17), taking the German Abitur. As I know from my schoolmates and others here on TSR, UCL sends predicted grades forms to referees of EU applicants. I'm worried that they haven't done so yet, is it normal that it takes them so long?

Really? These should be on your UCAS application.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by alleycat393
Really? These should be on your UCAS application.

For the German Abitur, referees only can provide the predicted overall grade in the UCAS form, and not the individual grades for the specific subjects, unless they include them in the actual reference text. In my case they are relevant as Econ has a maths requirement.
Original post by hamounm
For the German Abitur, referees only can provide the predicted overall grade in the UCAS form, and not the individual grades for the specific subjects, unless they include them in the actual reference text. In my case they are relevant as Econ has a maths requirement.

Again that seems odd as the UCAS form allows predicted grades for specific subjects for UK applicants so why not international ones. Anyway, email UCL and ask.
Reply 4
Happened the same to me. I applied for the msc natural sciences and about a month ago tgey asked for the predicted grades and transcript.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending