The Student Room Group

Apple ID/iPad issues

So I’ve got an iPad, but it’s attached to an Apple ID I have no access to.

Before you judge, i didn’t steal it 😜 it’s my grandads and he has dementia. Set it up years ago and he used an email address that doesn’t exist and a password he doesn’t know. If I’m honest he doesn’t even know he has an iPad most days cause he’s dementia is quite severe.

Seen programmes on google that can bypass it, apparently, just wondered if anyone knows how to reset it without needing his fake Apple ID and password 🤨

Tia
Reply 1
Original post by TaylerGIbson
So I’ve got an iPad, but it’s attached to an Apple ID I have no access to.

Before you judge, i didn’t steal it 😜 it’s my grandads and he has dementia. Set it up years ago and he used an email address that doesn’t exist and a password he doesn’t know. If I’m honest he doesn’t even know he has an iPad most days cause he’s dementia is quite severe.

Seen programmes on google that can bypass it, apparently, just wondered if anyone knows how to reset it without needing his fake Apple ID and password 🤨

Tia

:google:
Google it.
Have an explore through the settings app on the iPad
Original post by IDOZ
:google:
Google it.
Have an explore through the settings app on the iPad

I’ve tried google. Wanted to know if anyone had done it themselves rather than going through every website possible.

Can’t access the apps on the iPad, it’s locked lol
Not not possible unfortunately
Apple are very secure on the iCloud thing and if people do offer it it's 99% chance a scam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending