The Student Room Group

guys, what’s your favourite compliment to receive?

I feel like there’s so many ways to call a girl attractive (beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, stunning etc) but guys only really get referred to as hot or handsome. Is there any other words you like to be called? I mean if a girl called you beautiful or gorgeous how would you feel? and also what compliments mean a lot to you when coming from a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If a girl called me beautiful or gorgeous I would assume she was joking or hammered.
Nice comments on my humor or the way I am thinking or behaving. It means to me that this girl can appreciate more than just beauty or money, and it's nice to feel that she (probably) likes you for who you are.
Reply 3
If she compliments me on the size of my Google Pixel XL.
Original post by UWS
If she compliments me on the size of my Google Pixel XL.

Well my Note 8 is bigger than urs
Never had even a somewhat extended interaction with a girl, so there's no context in which a girl could compliment me.
Reply 6
clothes/hair/eyes whatever really, i personally wouldn't really care what adjective you say :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Never had even a somewhat extended interaction with a girl, so there's no context in which a girl could compliment me.

if you did have an extended interaction with a girl, would you want her to compliment you?
Original post by silverfox44
I feel like there’s so many ways to call a girl attractive (beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, stunning etc) but guys only really get referred to as hot or handsome. Is there any other words you like to be called? I mean if a girl called you beautiful or gorgeous how would you feel? and also what compliments mean a lot to you when coming from a girl?

I like to get a girl in a comfortable position then use my 100% effective pickup line. 'so.... do you like chickens?'

-Like comment and subscribe
-KKKrypton
"omg i thought you had photoshopped it !!"

:smug:
Original post by the bear
"omg i thought you had photoshopped it !!"

:smug:

:auto:
Original post by CoolCavy
:auto:

[scroll][scroll]:lazy::tong:[/scroll][/scroll]
my ex girlfriend used to always tell me 'you're so beautiful', I dunno I kinda liked being called that
Original post by the bear
[scroll][scroll]:lazy::tong:[/scroll][/scroll]

Wow I can see why u get so many compliments :fan:

:teehee:

:hugs:
'Wow you're really good at oral sex'

He's fast and furious
Original post by ANJXLA
if you did have an extended interaction with a girl, would you want her to compliment you?

Probably, but then again it would only be something superficial since they would hardly know me. I can't comment on if they knew me well, since that's just too unrealistic.
Reply 18
On how huge my wang is.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Probably, but then again it would only be something superficial since they would hardly know me. I can't comment on if they knew me well, since that's just too unrealistic.

Lmao wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending