The Student Room Group

Student finance not accepting PN1 form?

I have applied for the PN1 form in August and up to today they kept asking for more and more evidence which was not asked for on the actual form. I have been sending each thing they requested and now they’re finding issues where they had none before??? and if they did then they would’ve told me wayyy earlier. Now they don’t accept my fathers accountant to be real (which is absurd) and my fathers income does not go to bank and is different varying from day to day which they somehow just don’t get. I hold all rights for the PN1 form and still they won’t accept it. What do i do now? If i don’t get SF to accept my form by 26th Feb then I will be deregistered from uni. My family already paid the 3600£ from sem1 and cannot afford to pay 6000£ again. Please help me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by wasauchimmer
I have applied for the PN1 form in August and up to today they kept asking for more and more evidence which was not asked for on the actual form. I have been sending each thing they requested and now they’re finding issues where they had none before??? and if they did then they would’ve told me wayyy earlier. Now they don’t accept my fathers accountant to be real (which is absurd) and my fathers income does not go to bank and is different varying from day to day which they somehow just don’t get. I hold all rights for the PN1 form and still they won’t accept it. What do i do now? If i don’t get SF to accept my form by 26th Feb then I will be deregistered from uni. My family already paid the 3600£ from sem1 and cannot afford to pay 6000£ again. Please help me.

Hi wasauchimmer,

I would like to apologise that your having difficulty with your PN1 application and evidence, can i ask are you applying as the child of a migrant worker?

Thanks

Catherine
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi wasauchimmer,

I would like to apologise that your having difficulty with your PN1 application and evidence, can i ask are you applying as the child of a migrant worker?

Thanks

Catherine

Yes I am
Original post by wasauchimmer
Yes I am

Hi wasauchimmer,

I would advise that you contact us so that we can look into your account and check what other evidence you can supply, we can check your account on Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/SFEngland/

https://twitter.com/SF_England

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending