The Student Room Group

FBI hacker will not be deported

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/05/british-hacker-lauri-love-wins-fight-against-extradition-us/

he did not hack the Pentagon but just about everywhere else in the US and A...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by the bear
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/05/british-hacker-lauri-love-wins-fight-against-extradition-us/

he did not hack the Pentagon but just about everywhere else in the US and A...

I've always found hackers romantic idk y.
Reply 2
Good to see that our courts will protect our citizens when the government wants to harm them.

**** you Amber Rudd.
Reply 3
Original post by livxwaterman
I've always found hackers romantic idk y.

hmmm only in the movies... they are sad losers irl.
Original post by the bear
hmmm only in the movies... they are sad losers irl.

Not as bad as swatters for sure
Reply 5
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Not as bad as swatters for sure

on the Venn diagram the subset of Hackers Swatters is not empty :emo:
Somehow justice is now not punishing people enough
Reply 7
About time the courts stood up to the thugs in Washington.
I don't know what is more upsetting. This lad's struggle with life or the fact the Telegraph thinks this is the decision of the Court of Appeal simply because the Lord Chief Justice was involved. Tut-tut.
Julian Assange and RT will be following this closely no doubt. lol.
Extradite him? The US should be giving him a medal and a fat cheque for demonstrating how piss poor their cyber security is.
The article quotes "He will stay in the UK and be trialled and sentenced here where he believes he will have a fair and just trial"

I'm sorry mate but no one having a fair trial when the US owns the UK government.
Original post by Sulfolobus
Extradite him? The US should be giving him a medal and a fat cheque for demonstrating how piss poor their cyber security is.

My thoughts exactly. You know it's bad when some kid with limited funds from the comfort of his own bedroom, can crack into what are supposed to be some of the most secure databases on the planet.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
My thoughts exactly. You know it's bad when some kid with limited funds from the comfort of his own bedroom, can crack into what are supposed to be some of the most secure databases on the planet.

he still committed a crime and should be held reprehensible for his actions
Original post by Sulfolobus

It's American policy to go after people that demonstrated their failures to the world
Original post by scottsmith
he still committed a crime and should be held reprehensible for his actions

Sure but he committed the crime in the uk and as such should be subject to British justice
You have Asperger's too @erratic_deus
I don't get why the writer of the article felt the need to point out his condition (AS) when that has nothing to do with the fact he supposedly hacked the government.

Quick Reply

Latest