The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

To Salford University students

Can anyone who does a film related course in Salford university tell me what days they go into uni? Are you definitely in every week day? And can you give me a feel for your course timetable. I know it will be different if I go I just wish to know if I could possibly commute to save money.
Thanks in advance x
Original post by Noodlestudent
Can anyone who does a film related course in Salford university tell me what days they go into uni? Are you definitely in every week day? And can you give me a feel for your course timetable. I know it will be different if I go I just wish to know if I could possibly commute to save money.
Thanks in advance x

You can look for students here. Timetables will vary year on year depending on what modules you take and a number of other factors. You can expect teaching maybe 6-12h a week and have to do self study outside that.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by alleycat393
You can look for students here. Timetables will vary year on year depending on what modules you take and a number of other factors. You can expect teaching maybe 6-12h a week and have to do self study outside that.

Aww okay thanks, I suppose I could travel with 6-12 hours a week :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending