Reply 2
Original post by Kraggor
Hiii! :wavey:

What you been up to recently? :h:

just writing is all, and got a job so just waiting to start wby
Reply 3
Original post by RBalboa
just writing is all, and got a job so just waiting to start wby

What you writing for? Creatively or for an assessment? (You in education?) also congratulations on the job! :yay::woo:
What job are you starting soon? Sounds very exciting :h:

I currently just in the office "working" today but tbh procastinating quite alot xD I've been replying to PMs an VMs on here and lots of messaging friends haha
Reply 4
Original post by Kraggor
What you writing for? Creatively or for an assessment? (You in education?) also congratulations on the job! :yay::woo:
What job are you starting soon? Sounds very exciting :h:

I currently just in the office "working" today but tbh procastinating quite alot xD I've been replying to PMs an VMs on here and lots of messaging friends haha

I am just writing stories to past time, and nah i aint in education and sales job and thank youuuu and aha doesnt everyone procastinate
Reply 5
Original post by RBalboa
I am just writing stories to past time, and nah i aint in education and sales job and thank youuuu and aha doesnt everyone procastinate

What sort of stories do you write? I use to love creating stories but I did tend to get bored and kept starting new ones :lol:

Ah I see just like me :P And a sales job is fantastic! I'm sure you'll do a fine job :yep:

Yeah we do procastinate quite abit:mmm: but for the right reasonsss! :h: Promise :biggrin:

So I guess you got a bit of time to just chill around at the moment? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Kraggor
What sort of stories do you write? I use to love creating stories but I did tend to get bored and kept starting new ones :lol:

Ah I see just like me :P And a sales job is fantastic! I'm sure you'll do a fine job :yep:

Yeah we do procastinate quite abit:mmm: but for the right reasonsss! :h: Promise :biggrin:

So I guess you got a bit of time to just chill around at the moment? :smile:

mostly romance aha :P and thank you thank you very much so do I. I am sure it is for the right reasons aha.. and yeah I do
Reply 7
Original post by RBalboa
mostly romance aha :P and thank you thank you very much so do I. I am sure it is for the right reasons aha.. and yeah I do

Do love a good romance :u: but for some reason people tend to cut onions around me and all these tears come out of my eyes it's really weird :tongue:

Do you ever right romances about yourself and your fantasies sometimes? I find it quite an interesting concept a writer came up with (name escapes my mind :s-smilie:)

Well basically friends/TSR trumps actual work :biggrin:

I guess all the chill time is good or bad depending on your situation :redface:

I'm just soooo ready to go home :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Kraggor
Do love a good romance :u: but for some reason people tend to cut onions around me and all these tears come out of my eyes it's really weird :tongue:

Do you ever right romances about yourself and your fantasies sometimes? I find it quite an interesting concept a writer came up with (name escapes my mind :s-smilie:)

Well basically friends/TSR trumps actual work :biggrin:

I guess all the chill time is good or bad depending on your situation :redface:

I'm just soooo ready to go home :h:

Oh do you? Haha onions really?
Oh no I dont do it on myself, id do it on imagination so people dont find out about my life or personal stuff.
Its okay at the moment no one really minds much. Also i guessed
Reply 9
Original post by RBalboa
Oh do you? Haha onions really?
Oh no I dont do it on myself, id do it on imagination so people dont find out about my life or personal stuff.
Its okay at the moment no one really minds much. Also i guessed

Yes romance is good ofc there are bad and good romantics but yes :smile: No onions :biggrin:
I just tend to easily whell up or cry because my eyes are a lil sensitive :colondollar:

Ah that's good keep it all imagination then you got all your little secrets in the stories :P I remember sometimes I use to let my imagination run too wild!:s-smilie:

Who doesnt mind what? Hope everythings okay? :console:

Haha am I that easy to read :tongue:

I've got to leave work soon but I'll try answer on mobile as best as I can :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Kraggor
Yes romance is good ofc there are bad and good romantics but yes :smile: No onions :biggrin:
I just tend to easily whell up or cry because my eyes are a lil sensitive :colondollar:

Ah that's good keep it all imagination then you got all your little secrets in the stories :P I remember sometimes I use to let my imagination run too wild!:s-smilie:

Who doesnt mind what? Hope everythings okay? :console:

Haha am I that easy to read :tongue:

I've got to leave work soon but I'll try answer on mobile as best as I can :h:

Mine are good in my opinion, also haha i get what you mean dude!! :biggrin: and no imagination can be too wild, but no not all secrets maybe some or sometimes. OH no one minds that i dont work just yet, and yeah things are ok.
yes you are easy to read:biggrin:, and okay thats fine:colondollar:
Original post by RBalboa
someone talk please im bored

no
Original post by RBalboa
Mine are good in my opinion, also haha i get what you mean dude!! :biggrin: and no imagination can be too wild, but no not all secrets maybe some or sometimes. OH no one minds that i dont work just yet, and yeah things are ok.
yes you are easy to read:biggrin:, and okay thats fine:colondollar:

Have you got any samples or complete ones that I could have a read of? :smile:

True imagination is good though got to make sure you still no what reality is :P
There must definitely be secrets in there :wink: all authors do it :biggrin:

You come out of college or uni or gcses? Or have you worked before and just changing job?
I haven't had much experience really I just went straight from A levels to an apprenticeship very luckily and it's all worked out so now I'm working here at the water company :smile:

Good to hear all is okay :redface:

Nah cant be thattt easy:rolleyes:

Right leaving now before I miss the train :P
Reply 13
Original post by Kraggor
Have you got any samples or complete ones that I could have a read of? :smile:

True imagination is good though got to make sure you still no what reality is :P
There must definitely be secrets in there :wink: all authors do it :biggrin:

You come out of college or uni or gcses? Or have you worked before and just changing job?
I haven't had much experience really I just went straight from A levels to an apprenticeship very luckily and it's all worked out so now I'm working here at the water company :smile:

Good to hear all is okay :redface:

Nah cant be thattt easy:rolleyes:

Right leaving now before I miss the train :P

if you want some i could give you some samples yeah, also out of college but had a small job before hand and thats fine no worries, sorry for late reply, it didnt come through, i can PM you if you want it?
Reply 14
Original post by Lord Nutter
no

its okay i dont need your company. i found nicer kinder and better elsewhere
Original post by RBalboa
its okay i dont need your company. i found nicer kinder and better elsewhere

ouch?

brutal much? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 16
ouch?

brutal much? :biggrin: :biggrin:

loool i know.. dont worry i was kidding
Original post by RBalboa
loool i know.. dont worry i was kidding

we could have had something you know :P
Original post by RBalboa
if you want some i could give you some samples yeah, also out of college but had a small job before hand and thats fine no worries, sorry for late reply, it didnt come through, i can PM you if you want it?

No need to apologise im here whenever! Or try to be at least😣

im just freezing outside atm but hopefully bus comes soon *fingers crossed*

oo samples would be awesome! I love stories and other peoples work😊

Send me a PM of them and Ill take a look after once im home, thanks!😀
Reply 19
we could have had something you know :P

lmao like what

Quick Reply

Latest