The Student Room Group

Does he love me?

Hi, I’ve originally been on thestudentroom to follow the applicants threads for the universities I have applied to, and because I came across threads on every other subject, I thought I would post my worries here.
I’m a 17 yo French girl and I have been on penpalling websites for many years now. I have met all sorts of people along the way, and I even fell in love once. Now I’m single and I was wondering about something. I met this English boy, same age as me, I find him quite cute and we have interests in common. We started to talk to each other a month ago, on interpals.com, but we quickly ended up talking on snapchat. We sent selfies to each other, and after a few days we were putting “x” at the end of every message we sent. We don’t talk to each other everyday, but we look at each other stories on snapchat and instagram. Two days ago, he wrote on a story with a coloured screen “I’m so not looking forward to seeing all the valentines day snaps…”. I’m usually not much of a go-getter, but I don’t know why, I sent send him a message reacting to that with a “So do I…”. He answered “Team Jarry x” because his name is Harry, and I’m Juliette. I literally felt so great that my heart was pounding, I answered back “Team Jarry x” as well. We talked a little bit about what we were doing and that was it.
I think something is possible between us, but I would love to have your opinion on that.

Juliette
Reply 1
J is next to H on the keyboard, I'm calling typo
Reply 2
Original post by Tubbz
J is next to H on the keyboard, I'm calling typo

I know he has a big phone so I hope that wasnt that ^^
you sound quite happy with him, I think you should continue to talk with him and see where it goes.

it could have been a typo but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like you. he might only like you as a friend so just take things slow with him and see where it goes.

good luck x
Reply 4
Original post by steph.demetriou
you sound quite happy with him, I think you should continue to talk with him and see where it goes.

it could have been a typo but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like you. he might only like you as a friend so just take things slow with him and see where it goes.

good luck x

thanks a lot for your answer! :wink:
Go for it, there's no harm in trying.
your welcome , let us know how everything goes : )
Reply 7
Update! We didnt talk for a long time, and then I came out to him saying I loved him (I had nothing to lose) and he responded in the same way. I felt good even tho it was quite superficial. We send each other pics of our shoulders with "I wish you could be there" and all that, but no naked pics. One day, I think two weeks later, I was in self study, in the middle of my classsmates, I opened a snap he had just send me, it was a d*ck pic... No one saw it but it made me feel so uncomfortable... Plus, we hadn't talked all day. I didnt respon and I stoped our streaks on snapchat. Then, maybe a week later, he sent me a photo of his garden with the caption "fancy coming? x" (btw I dont live in the same country as him) and I replied "just leave it" on a black screen. So Jarry wasnt meant ti be a thing after all...
it's a real shame, seems like there was something good there, your still young though and there's still plenty of chances to meet that special guy, just sorry to hear it ended that way with him. Also just want to say, thanks to you I found interpals and I've met a really cool girl from Germany (I'm from Britain) so thanks for also sharing that 👌
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
it's a real shame, seems like there was something good there, your still young though and there's still plenty of chances to meet that special guy, just sorry to hear it ended that way with him. Also just want to say, thanks to you I found interpals and I've met a really cool girl from Germany (I'm from Britain) so thanks for also sharing that 👌

Yeyy interpals is life!!
Original post by Juliette Tae
Yeyy interpals is life!!

So sorry, he gave you that pic. You’re probably hurt now but don’t give up. Genuine nice guys are still around. Hoping you can find them. Don't let this bad experience bring you down. 😊
Reply 11
Original post by ProRoadman
So sorry, he gave you that pic. You’re probably hurt now but don’t give up. Genuine nice guys are still around. Hoping you can find them. Don't let this bad experience bring you down. 😊

I won't 😊
Original post by Juliette Tae
I won't 😊

Good. 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending