The Student Room Group

What a level subjects?

French, Spanish and History
Or
English Lang, French and History

I like Spanish a bit more than English but I’m worried two languages may be too hard, any dual a level linguists with advice?
Hii I do English Lit Spanish and French and yes taking two languages is really difficult but if you genuinely love the subjects then go for it. Also if you’re school does the same exam board for Spanish and French it may be easier in a way as all the exam techniques are the same.
Reply 2
Original post by Elisamary30
Hii I do English Lit Spanish and French and yes taking two languages is really difficult but if you genuinely love the subjects then go for it. Also if you’re school does the same exam board for Spanish and French it may be easier in a way as all the exam techniques are the same.

Thanks for the advice! I think that I’m going to try two languages and just see how it goes :smile:
Original post by Ellie8286
French, Spanish and History
Or
English Lang, French and History

I like Spanish a bit more than English but I’m worried two languages may be too hard, any dual a level linguists with advice?

What you can do, if your school allows it, take the 4 a-levels, and drop one later if you want.
Reply 4
That’s food
Original post by Mehru1214
What you can do, if your school allows it, take the 4 a-levels, and drop one later if you want.

Second this :tongue: but if you prefer Spanish I would go for it, as long as you feel really confident in your ability right now.
Original post by mundosinfin
Second this :tongue: but if you prefer Spanish I would go for it, as long as you feel really confident in your ability right now.

Great minds think alike :P

Quick Reply

Latest