The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry B salters

I’m in year 13 and have my exams in 13/14 weeks or so and I’m struggling a lot with this subject. I’d really appreciate any advice on how to study and just generally understand the subject as I got a U in my recent mock exam
Reply 1
I don’t understand the majority of the content, I am getting help from my teachers but it’s just not enough as my exams are in 14 weeks-

Any advice on how to study for this particular subject as there are very limited resources available?
( I have the online text book)
Original post by BUismlove
I don’t understand the majority of the content, I am getting help from my teachers but it’s just not enough as my exams are in 14 weeks-

Any advice on how to study for this particular subject as there are very limited resources available?
( I have the online text book)

You have the internet. If that is too "limited" for you I suggest that you move planet ...
Reply 3
Original post by charco
You have the internet. If that is too "limited" for you I suggest that you move planet ...

My class has been told this by teachers, who themselves find it hard to find as many resources that chemistry A has. There’s no need to be rude xox

Quick Reply

Latest