The Student Room Group

UKIP suggests paying British Pakistanis & Indians to leave

Scroll to see replies

BNP offered £50K. UKIP are bloody cheapskates. Also, I think the BNP offer was open to more than just South Asians.
(edited 6 years ago)
@Obsidian440

The issue here is chain migration and also lack of integration after they've successfully moved to the UK. UK is the promiseland for millions outside of the UK. Let me tell you why this is so.

People from outside know that UK govt is
- soft and slow to identify problems/loopholes
- generous with benefits
- helpless because of the judiciary's adherence to 'human rights'

I disagree with UKIP's policy only because it targets two groups of people. UK should vet everybody before they let anyone in. They should also do away with chain migration.

Discussion about immigration should not be shut down or dismissed just because it gets twisted and morphed into a 'Get rid of Pakistanis or Indians'. That is discriminatory.

Spoiler

Reply 62
Original post by nmudz_009
Since I’m British paki UKIP should reward me for living out in this **** hole for the last 5 and half years. Where’s my money you ****??? Bloody nonces

The only ****hole parts are the parts that have a large minority population. Go figure. These people turn everywhere they go into a ****hole.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Lopa7
Those poor white kids are native Europeans. The unskilled who are immigrating here are not. Immigration is meant to import skill and wealth not poverty and crime. Idiots like you are why European countries are going to ****.

What about white immigrants from Ireland and Eastern Europe?
Reply 64
Original post by spacemule44
BNP offered £50K. UKIP are bloody cheapskates. Also, I think the BNP offer was open to more than just South Asians.

Do the BNP even exist anymore? They're such nonentities...
lmao it's just another example of white nationalists and racist worried about their population decline while the non white population percentage is increasing in white countries. A common slogan they use to show their bitterness of non whites increasing in population is #whitegenocide lol, that's how pathetic they are. But they should blame themselves for their population decline, it's their own fault, including many being gay, whites increasingly procreating with non whites and many being infertile, even a study shows that in the last 40 years western mens sperm count has halved in 40 years. White population decline is natural in these circumstances.
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
If it decreases the ever growing surplus population then I am for it.

doesnt scrooge say this
Original post by Lopa7
They still suggested it?

Good on 'em!
Should have just been clear and said Muslims, Indians don’t cause problems and integrate nicely.
Reply 69
Original post by paul514
Should have just been clear and said Muslims, Indians don’t cause problems and integrate nicely.

You know a HUGE number of Indians are Muslim right...
Original post by xnotapplicablex
doesnt scrooge say this

You have caught me red-handed!

No, it's not exact the quote is "then they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population"
Reply 71
Original post by Lopa7
UKIP has suggested paying British Pakistanis and Indians up to £10,000 to renounce their citizenship and leave the UK permanently in order to reduce 'unnecessary population' and reduce the overpopulation.

Source:
standard.co.uk/news/politics/pay-british-indians-to-leave-the-uk-says-ukip-leadership-hopeful-john-reesevans-a3615756.html

when the whites leave all the countries they have invaded then we will leave too.
Original post by Napp
You know a HUGE number of Indians are Muslim right...

Of course but usually when people refer to Indians they are referring to the Sikh and hindu’s
Original post by mda2
when the whites leave all the countries they have invaded then we will leave too.

Well that wasn’t racist at all 😂
Reply 74
Original post by mda2

You realise blaming the crimes of some people on others because they have the same skin colour is a form of fascism?
Reply 75
Original post by paul514
Of course but usually when people refer to Indians they are referring to the Sikh and hindu’s

People should know that the practices they find so abhorrent perpetrated by 'Muslims' are also done by Sikhs and Hindus.
Original post by Napp
People should know that the practices they find so abhorrent perpetrated by 'Muslims' are also done by Sikhs and Hindus.

I find that offensive, Indians do not commit crime in this country on anything like the same level as Muslims do.

They are like chalk and cheese with how they fit in and better themselves
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by paul514
I find that offensive, Indians do not commit crime in this country on anything like the same level as Muslims do.

They are like chalk and cheese with how they fit in and better themselves

Offensive indeed? Is it snowing out?
At any rate I was referring to the Sikhs and Hindus as a whole not only ones domiciled in the UK.
Hang on are you saying all Indian Muslims here dont bother to integrate and don't bother to better themselves? what a load of racist tosh.
Original post by Napp
Offensive indeed? Is it snowing out?
At any rate I was referring to the Sikhs and Hindus as a whole not only ones domiciled in the UK.
Hang on are you saying all Indian Muslims here dont bother to integrate and don't bother to better themselves? what a load of racist tosh.

Yea, it is offensive, like I said they dont commit anywhere near as much crime and they integrate more.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/criminaloffencesreligionandethnicity

Page 14 shows that extremely clearly
Reply 79
Original post by paul514
Yea, it is offensive, like I said they dont commit anywhere near as much crime and they integrate more.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/criminaloffencesreligionandethnicity

Page 14 shows that extremely clearly

Since I didnt say they did why are you sending me links about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending