The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Electrical and Electronic Engineering Interview day

So I've been invited to an interview day at Nottingham for EEE, just wondering if anyone knows what to expect from it? It seems pretty casual in the email, what's the dress code? Any info will be appreciated tbh

Scroll to see replies

Dress for comfort. Your interviewers won’t be wearing suits (and are unlikely to wear ties).
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ruben_ribeiro
So I've been invited to an interview day at Nottingham for EEE, just wondering if anyone knows what to expect from it? It seems pretty casual in the email, what's the dress code? Any info will be appreciated tbh

have u done the interview? what sort of stuff did they ask?
Original post by y0Exert
have u done the interview? what sort of stuff did they ask?

I was meant to have it on wednesday but something popped up so im doing it on the 17th now, sorry.

Also, on the nottingham website it says the Entry requirement is AAA-ABB, does anyone know if this means they will give out a range of offers between these grades or does it mean something else?
Reply 4
I was meant to have it on wednesday but something popped up so im doing it on the 17th now, sorry.

Also, on the nottingham website it says the Entry requirement is AAA-ABB, does anyone know if this means they will give out a range of offers between these grades or does it mean something else?

I've got mine on this wednesday. I'm not too sure about the requirements too, i need the ABB. but idk how it works because they can offer anything from aaa-abb.
Original post by y0Exert
I've got mine on this wednesday. I'm not too sure about the requirements too, i need the ABB. but idk how it works because they can offer anything from aaa-abb.

Have u lot got offers already and then get invited to the interview or is it vice versa?

It depends on the subjects u doing for alevel.Say u do maths/chem/f.maths or switch 1 of em to physics then the offer will be ABB however if u do a none science maths then they will increase the offer.
Reply 6
Original post by CrazyFoxes
Have u lot got offers already and then get invited to the interview or is it vice versa?

It depends on the subjects u doing for alevel.Say u do maths/chem/f.maths or switch 1 of em to physics then the offer will be ABB however if u do a none science maths then they will increase the offer.

Haven't received offers yet. We have to go to the interview then we can get offer. I didn't go to my interview, because something came up, need to book it again.
Reply 7
Will they be asking any technical questions?
Original post by y0Exert
Haven't received offers yet. We have to go to the interview then we can get offer. I didn't go to my interview, because something came up, need to book it again.

I received an offer without interview lolz
Reply 9

What is ur predicted grades and what subjects?
Original post by y0Exert
What is ur predicted grades and what subjects?

Doing maths , f.maths and chem
AAB or AAC where both A's in maths and chem
Reply 11
AAB or AAC where both A's in maths and chem

i think cos i dont have futher maths, i have been interviewed.
Reply 12
Original post by y0Exert
i think cos i dont have futher maths, i have been interviewed.

What subjects do you do?
I've got mine tommorow.

I do Physics, Electronics and Maths, predicted AAC.

What was your offer?
Reply 15
I've got mine tommorow.

Please let me know how your goes! Best of luck!
What was your offer?

AAB or AAC where both A's in maths and chem.
But I didn't get an interview.
Im still waiting for my nottingham response. I've been waiting a while, so i'm getting worried!
Reply 18
Original post by jsk800
Im still waiting for my nottingham response. I've been waiting a while, so i'm getting worried!

How was ur interview? What did they ask and stuff?
Reply 19
I've got mine tommorow.

How was ur interview? what did they ask and stuff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending