The Student Room Group
The Student Room app????
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
cba with tinder, anyone got any others? x

Kids need to work not date!

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0515ac512e74291103772264de8a9a037d64b6-wm.jpg?v=3
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Bham369
Kids need to work not date!

Nah blud TSR really is a dating site. More people get hookups through here and degrees.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
Nah blud TSR really is a dating site. More people get hookups through here and degrees.

Never said that people don't I said kids need to work...

OP is under 18 so still in education.
Reply 5
Original post by Bham369
Never said that people don't I said kids need to work...

OP is under 18 so still in education.
Being in education is irrelevant though, you can have a relationship and still learn stuff.

Grades are just a number.
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
Being in education is irrelevant though, you can have a relationship and still learn stuff.

Grades are just a number.

Grades are a number that get you places e.g. uni

Sure you can date while being in education you just shouldn't put it before your education.
Reply 7
Original post by Bham369
Grades are a number that get you places e.g. uni

Sure you can date while being in education you just shouldn't put it before your education.
I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that being in education shouldn't be a primary deterring
factor against seeking or initiating a relationship - if it was, then so should being in employment and nobody would ever meet anyone.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Tootles
I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that being in education shouldn't be a primary deterring factor against seeking or initiating a relationship - if it was, then so should being in employment and nobody would ever meet anyone.

Education shouldn't deter you but it should come before a relationship. That is my point.
Reply 9
The real question is why were you on Tinder if you're under 18?
omggg me too

Latest

Trending

Trending