The Student Room Group

Guys that like loads of pics of girls on instagram?

A guy that I fancy recently followed me on instagram and I noticed as I was scrolling down my feed of pretty celebs that he had liked quite a lot of them. I follow around 7 female celebs I find hot cos I like to look at them but I never really like their pics because it's a bit pointless, they don't really need my like. If I like a picture so much then I'll just save it. Everyone else I follow is just because I find them funny or they're a friend of mine.
So yeah I went on his profile because I was curious about who he was following on instagram. He was following a tonne of female celebrities/instagram celebs and when I clicked on their pics it'd say at the bottom that he liked their pics. He was also following a lot of attractive non celebs.
It has actually really put me off that he's one of these guys who likes every kendall jenner, emily rata pic. Does anyone else feel me? Like it just looks a bit pathetic that he's constantly liking celeb pics.
I know instagram isn't that deep and the idea is to like pictures that you like the look of. But does anyone else find it a turn off when a guy or girl likes a tonne of attractive celebrities all the time.
I see some female friends of mine liking loads of geordie shore and towie pics of the supposedly fit guys in topless pics and I just think it's a bit weird.
seems unnecessary but they might just like everything that comes up on their feed idk
how would you know he likes several photos of all these people. You must be following him...in more ways than one..
Are we allowed to share social media here?
I mean this is the nicest way possible, but if you 2 ever end up going out; I feel sorry for him.
You're overthinking things.
Stalker.
Reply 5
Original post by Bulletzone
I mean this is the nicest way possible, but if you 2 ever end up going out; I feel sorry for him.
You're overthinking things.
Stalker.

Original post by Bang Outta Order
how would you know he likes several photos of all these people. You must be following him...in more ways than one..

Well for example I saw he was following margot robbie, I clicked on her profile, clicked on a few of her recent pics of herself and he had liked most of them. Did that for a couple other celebs.
I don't normally check up on people like this, it's just because he only followed me the other day so it was my first time seeing his name at the bottom of pics saying 'blah blah and 897,721 liked this pic'. And then I wondered if he was one of those f*ckboi types that just likes loads of bikini pics of girls. I don't know much about him you see, just that he's fit and he likes me as well. So yeah it definitely is stalkerish of me but I'm glad I saw because it has put me off.
Who's in the wrong here? The one who likes photos on his feed or the stalker?
You can’t possibly be serious. He liked a photo of a famous celebrity. Big deal, so did 897,720 others.
Reply 8
Original post by KingCamembert
Who's in the wrong here? The one who likes photos on his feed or the stalker?

Original post by Andrew97
You can’t possibly be serious. He liked a photo of a famous celebrity. Big deal, so did 897,720 others.

He can do whatever he wants, I just find it a turn off when someone idolises celebrities so much and finds them so enchanting, and follows loads of the opposite sex on instagram. Wondering what drives people to like so many pictures? I always associated that behaviour with young teenagers who fangirl over people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending