The Student Room Group

UKIP suggests paying British Pakistanis & Indians to leave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Since I didnt say they did why are you sending me links about it?

Alright backtracky mcbacktracker.

Muslims are 4 times more of the prison population than the general population and Hindus are 3 times less of the prison population than the general population that shows there is a wide chasm between the two
Like £10,000 is enough to persuade most Asians to leave. Many Asians own a lot of businesses and properties which account for millions of pounds. Most Asian people can afford to live the most luxurious lives in the capital due to the hard work that they put in their careers. This post is hilarious!

P.S some of the richest people in Britain are Indian.............

Asian and proud
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by paul514

Muslims are 4 times more of the prison population than the general population and Hindus are 3 times less of the prison population than the general population that shows there is a wide chasm between the two

You can read can't you? I quite clearly said I was NOT referring just to the Indian population in the UK - to say nothing of religion in general. I get you're a rabid Islamophobe and all but not everything boils down to that one religion :rolleyes:
Original post by Napp
You can read can't you? I quite clearly said I was NOT referring just to the Indian population in the UK - to say nothing of religion in general. I get you're a rabid Islamophobe and all but not everything boils down to that one religion :rolleyes:

According to crime stats it does when it’s suggested they are the same on here
Original post by Lopa7
UKIP has suggested paying British Pakistanis and Indians up to £10,000 to renounce their citizenship and leave the UK permanently in order to reduce 'unnecessary population' and reduce the overpopulation.

Source:
standard.co.uk/news/politics/pay-british-indians-to-leave-the-uk-says-ukip-leadership-hopeful-john-reesevans-a3615756.html

We Pakistani Community will pay each UKIP member £10,000 to leave UK. But they must go to USA, where they have to pay for any hospital treatment.
Original post by AB710344
We Pakistani Community will pay each UKIP member £10,000 to leave UK. But they must go to USA, where they have to pay for any hospital treatment.

That would be funny
Reply 86
Original post by paul514
According to crime stats it does when it’s suggested they are the same on here

Well by your logic Blacks are also more likely to commit crime and be jailed as well - shall we start tossing all of them out of the country to?
Original post by Napp
Well by your logic Blacks are also more likely to commit crime and be jailed as well - shall we start tossing all of them out of the country to?

I didn’t say I support that just that there is a vast difference between the two.
Reply 88
Original post by paul514
I didn’t say I support that just that there is a vast difference between the two.

Ok so what point are you trying to make exactly?
Original post by Napp

We could toss out all men and boys because they commit more crime than women and girls
Reply 90
Original post by looloo2134
We could toss out all men and boys because they commit more crime than women and girls

Why do you keep quoting me?
Original post by paul514

A lot of people who go to prison convent to Islam in prisons in America and Britain.
Original post by Napp
Ok so what point are you trying to make exactly?

That Indians shouldn’t be lumped with Muslims in any way
Original post by paul514
That Indians shouldn’t be lumped with Muslims in any way

Some Indians that live in Britain are Muslims India has a large Muslim population
Some Indians that live in Britain are Muslims India has a large Muslim population

The points already been made when people think Indian they think Hindu.

The Muslim population in India is also 13% whereas Hindus are over 80%
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by paul514

there are also Christian Indians and Pakistanis living in Britain
there are also Christian Indians and Pakistanis living in Britain

And?
Original post by paul514

British India Sikhs and Hindus have similar problems to Muslims they have honor murder, forced marriage, treating boys better than girls, femicide abortion of female foetuses at Ealing hospital they don't tell mothers the sex of the baby.

There a very good biography by Jasvinder Sanghera Shame a India Sikh woman about honor violent in her Sikh family.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shame-Jasvinder-Sanghera/dp/0340924624
British India Sikhs and Hindus have similar problems to Muslims they have honor murder, forced marriage, treating boys better than girls, femicide abortion of female foetuses at Ealing hospital they don't tell mothers the sex of the baby.

There a very good biography by Jasvinder Sanghera Shame a India Sikh woman about honor violent in her Sikh family.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shame-Jasvinder-Sanghera/dp/0340924624

Well they must be exceedingly good at getting away with it in our country as previously mentioned there is hardly any of them in prison only 400!

Sorry I just won’t accept that any significant number of them are breaking our laws
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by paul514
Well they must be exceedingly good at getting away with it in our country as previously mentioned there is hardly any of them in prison only 400!

Sorry I just won’t accept that any significant number of them are breaking our laws

I notice you only meant the number of India Hindus in prison not Sikhs and there cases of honor murder and violent.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/20/ukcrime.prisonsandprobation

Quick Reply

Latest