The Student Room Group

Why did he do this?

I started talking to this guy and we clicked instantly. I mean we'd be messaging paragraphs after paragraphs all throughout the day and very late too. We had 'banter' and there was some sexual tension for sure. But then he did something that has confused me, as usual we were texting eachother and we have this joke where we say bye as if we were going to stop texting to tease the other person but he said bye and aired my messages and havent texted me back. Why did he do this? it was uncalled for :frown:
Reply 1
anyone? :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I started talking to this guy and we clicked instantly. I mean we'd be messaging paragraphs after paragraphs all throughout the day and very late too. We had 'banter' and there was some sexual tension for sure. But then he did something that has confused me, as usual we were texting eachother and we have this joke where we say bye as if we were going to stop texting to tease the other person but he said bye and aired my messages and havent texted me back. Why did he do this? it was uncalled for :frown:

constant messaging with a woman can sometimes feel like a chore after a while, perhaps he's just taking a break

or maybe he just lost interest in you or got cold feet
Reply 3
you're right, hes probably lost interest :lol: oh well
why dont u just ask him ? simple and clear up with him what ure intentions are

Took a nap? Something urgent? Went out with mates? Or any of the 168 reasons out there.

Wait till tomorrow and don’t jump to conclusions :smile:
Reply 6
Oooohhh this is never a good idea. If you text each other paragraphs you give away interesting stuff about yourself and suddenly there’s no mystery to you to keep him intrigued. Always save talk for dates, only text to see if he/she is interested and once you know they are stop and arrange a date, if I like a girl we only do small talk over text unless I’m desperately in the mood to talk to her and we cant meet up soon enough.

Having that physical contact changes everything, also with texting you making yourself too available especially if you’re replying too quickly both of which make you unattractive/makes them lose interest fast.

Keep it simple and stick to the traditional dating stuff. You want him to crave your presence not to feel like he can just pick up his phone when he wants to chat.
Reply 7
Original post by lucerocastro5
why dont u just ask him ? simple and clear up with him what ure intentions are

I feel like thats too direct and I want to save myself the embarassment :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Kirarater
Took a nap? Something urgent? Went out with mates? Or any of the 168 reasons out there.

Wait till tomorrow and don’t jump to conclusions :smile:

haha hes seen the message and decided not to reply, fair enough. Thank you :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Zxyn
Oooohhh this is never a good idea. If you text each other paragraphs you give away interesting stuff about yourself and suddenly there’s no mystery to you to keep him intrigued. Always save talk for dates, only text to see if he/she is interested and once you know they are stop and arrange a date, if I like a girl we only do small talk over text unless I’m desperately in the mood to talk to her and we cant meet up soon enough.

Having that physical contact changes everything, also with texting you making yourself too available especially if you’re replying too quickly both of which make you unattractive/makes them lose interest fast.

Keep it simple and stick to the traditional dating stuff. You want him to crave your presence not to feel like he can just pick up his phone when he wants to chat.

I agree with you on that one! Ill keep those things in mind for next time hopefully :wink:
could it be that this person was on discord?
could it be that this person was on discord?

no nothing like that, it was quite random
no nothing like that, it was quite random

ah right in which case I know this situation basically that person was most likely fishing for the n*des he targeted you with paragraphs in the hopes that he would get some you know. But he just gave up halfway through and moved onto the next chic. So there was no real relationship If I had to guess he probably copy and pasted them paragraphs from a forum. Alternatively he probably stopped cause he was caught by his parents or he's an old geezer/pedo preying on girls like yourself. Hope this helps.

Ok after re-reading what you said I developed to other theories.
1) He found a chic and your his rebound/sidechick.
2) he said bye to cut ties off with a person he loves (namely you cause you were the last person to cut ties with), and then he killed himself because of a neverending depression.

Ok after re-reading what you said I developed two other theories.
1) He found a chic and your his rebound/sidechick (if **** hits the fan).
2) he said bye to cut ties off with the people he loves (namely you cause you were the last person to cut ties with), and then he killed himself because of a neverending unescapable depression.
Ok after re-reading what you said I developed two other theories.
1) He found a chic and your his rebound/sidechick (if **** hits the fan).
2) he said bye to cut ties off with the people he loves (namely you cause you were the last person to cut ties with), and then he killed himself because of a neverending unescapable depression.

I think I'm the rebound because he was in a longterm relationship
its better to know the truth instead of asking random people who is not him no one knowes what he is thinking but him
shouldnt be embarrased theirs nothing wrong with that least u will know if hes honest i ask my gf couse when i guess stuff
it just turnes to a mess couse i see through my way of thinkinf and she her way so maybe he dosnt even notice like my gf and when i guess i just make a mess and worser

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending