The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

The International Foundation Year at Lancaster. Is it worth it?

Hey, guys! I graduated from Brazil, so I cannot apply directly to an undergradute degree. I am looking for my options, and I just received a call by the Lancaster University. It's quite expensive, but is it worth it?
Original post by Vizioli
Hey, guys! I graduated from Brazil, so I cannot apply directly to an undergradute degree. I am looking for my options, and I just received a call by the Lancaster University. It's quite expensive, but is it worth it?

How worth it it is depends on what you plan to do with it.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
How worth it it is depends on what you plan to do with it.

I want to study International Relations and Political Science. After the foundation, I would like to get a place in the LSE or a similar university. Do you think that this course would help me into my goal?
Original post by Vizioli
I want to study International Relations and Political Science. After the foundation, I would like to get a place in the LSE or a similar university. Do you think that this course would help me into my goal?

Have you checked where grads end up and that lse will accept this qualification?
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Have you checked where grads end up and that lse will accept this qualification?

Not really. I didn't figured out how to see what the grads have done with theirs diplomas.

The LSE mention some foundation courses (UCL, KCL, University of London and University of Warwick), but will analyse each course and candidate individually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending