The Student Room Group

Cosplay

Since my old thread died, and Photobucket broke the image links, time for a new one! :yay:

Are you into cosplay? If so, what characters have you cosplayed, or are you planning to cosplay in the future?

Here are a few of my better costumes, all from various years at Minamicon:

Madaraki Fran (Franken Fran)

Hans Humpty (Rokka no Yuusha)

Hijirikawa Cyan (Show By Rock!!)

Edna Konrad (Edna & Harvey: The Breakout)

Plans for next month's convention: Shoebill (Kemono Friends) and Kanaria (Rozen Maiden).
Reply 1
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Since my old thread died, and Photobucket broke the image links, time for a new one! :yay:

Are you into cosplay? If so, what characters have you cosplayed, or are you planning to cosplay in the future?

Plans for next month's convention: Shoebill (Kemono Friends) and Kanaria (Rozen Maiden).

Thanks for the rep :P

And no worries, your cosplays are very excellent! :h: Clearly you spend alot of dedicated time and effort into them :yep:
I couldn't do cosplay because I'd be too scared haha but I do appreciate all the cosplayers out there because you are all amazinggg :smile:

Now I just need you to do a cosplay of my beloved Hakase:love:

Or at least nano to make it more interseting with her key :P

Reply 2

Does dressing as Frank N Furter for a Rocky Horror Show night count?
Original post by Kraggor
Thanks for the rep :P

And no worries, your cosplays are very excellent! :h: Clearly you spend alot of dedicated time and effort into them :yep:
I couldn't do cosplay because I'd be too scared haha but I do appreciate all the cosplayers out there because you are all amazinggg :smile:

Now I just need you to do a cosplay of my beloved Hakase:love:

Or at least nano to make it more interseting with her key :P

Nano would be an interesting one, making the key large and sturdy enough. :holmes:

Original post by Tootles
Does dressing as Frank N Furter for a Rocky Horror Show night count?

I'd say yes!
Reply 4
Nano would be an interesting one, making the key large and sturdy enough. :holmes:

I'd say yes!

If I ever did cosplay I would love to do a nano with the key and log cake arm :tongue:

Also I would love to do an Issei one too either normal or dragon form as both are badass :h:

Spoiler

My friend who showed me anime for the first time got me to watch a bunch of starters and the second one was Highschool DxD so it holds a place in my heart :colondollar:
Reply 5
ahh so happy to see a thread for cosplayers! I'm hoping there will be a cosplay or anime society when I start uni this year since its all I pretty much do with my free time
Reply 6
Original post by alovxra
ahh so happy to see a thread for cosplayers! I'm hoping there will be a cosplay or anime society when I start uni this year since its all I pretty much do with my free time

Hi Alice and welcome to TSR :yay:
I'm sure there will definitely be an anime society as they are very common :yep:

And you have gone into fashion and graphic design so I'm sure you'd be very good at making cosplays if you haven't already :h:

What cosplays would you like to have a go at? Have a fav character? :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Kraggor
Hi Alice and welcome to TSR :yay:
I'm sure there will definitely be an anime society as they are very common :yep:

And you have gone into fashion and graphic design so I'm sure you'd be very good at making cosplays if you haven't already :h:

What cosplays would you like to have a go at? Have a fav character? :tongue:

Ahh yes I've got unconditionals for fashion design and contour fashion! I make all my cosplays and have placed in masquerades so that helped with my application! My current major projects for this year are tamamo no ma from fates, princess tutu's swan lake tutu, and the cardcaptor sakura annivesary design.

My fav character is Madoka Kaname from madoka magica

this is my instagram incase you want to see some of my cosplays https://www.instagram.com/diabolicallyxalice/?hl=en
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by alovxra

Ooh, are there any characters in particular that you've cosplayed / are interested in cosplaying? :biggrin:
Original post by alovxra
Ahh yes I've got unconditionals for fashion design and contour fashion! I make all my cosplays and have placed in masquerades so that helped with my application! My current major projects for this year are tamamo no ma from fates, princess tutu's swan lake tutu, and the cardcaptor sakura annivesary design.

My fav character is Madoka Kaname from madoka magica

this is my instagram incase you want to see some of my cosplays https://www.instagram.com/diabolicallyxalice/?hl=en

Ignore my last post, my internet was playing up and I didn't see this. :p:

Your photos and costumes are great, they make mine look boring in comparison! :laugh:

Your photos and costumes are great, they make mine look boring in comparison! :laugh:

I still don't see that post of hers :bawling:

@alovxra (why wont tag work :colonhash:)
Maybe this works :P

Original post by alovxra

oml all those costumes are amazing! :woo:See you're a Dva fan :mmm:
And I love rem too so glad you chose to cosplay her :love:

@AngryJellyfish Your costumes are just as amazing! :hugs: I admire both of your skill and talents in putting those costumes together
Something I still have to learn:colondollar: One day maybe :moon:
Dressed up as scabbers once. Made my own nose and everything 🐀
Original post by CoolCavy
Dressed up as scabbers once. Made my own nose and everything 🐀

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." :tongue: but for you change the spell to fab rat :redface: :hugs:

Did you have a tail? :colondollar: I've always wished humans had grown tails :biggrin: Would've been so useful:colonhash:

So strange I got no notification from alices reply and now her reply post has appeared but still not notification xD What is up TSR?!?! :facepalm:
Original post by Kraggor
"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." :tongue: but for you change the spell to fab rat :redface: :hugs:

Did you have a tail? :colondollar: I've always wished humans had grown tails :biggrin: Would've been so useful:colonhash:

Thanks kraggor :tongue:
And yes I did :lol: I took it off though cos the person house whose party it was had cats and I was worried they would eat it
Original post by CoolCavy
Thanks kraggor :tongue:
And yes I did :lol: I took it off though cos the person house whose party it was had cats and I was worried they would eat it

Awesome! Bet that looked really good :yep:
Aww man :frown: Scabbers did always hate crookshanks:no: good idea thinking about the cats though, that's something my clutzy self would forget :colondollar:
Original post by Kraggor
So strange I got no notification from alices reply and now her reply post has appeared but still not notification xD What is up TSR?!?! :facepalm:

When a new member posts a link to an external site, the spam filter doesn't like it. :no: All approved by the time I quoted the post, though. :p:
(edited 6 years ago)
When a new member posts a link to an external site, the spam filter doesn't like it. :no: All approved by the time I quoted the post, though. :p:

Ah I see hence why I still cant see her sentence with the link in the post haha oh well:redface:

You know what this means though...approve quicker next time! :judge::cube:
Original post by Kraggor
Ah I see hence why I still cant see her sentence with the link in the post haha oh well:redface:

You know what this means though...approve quicker next time! :judge::cube:

Aw what, the link got removed? Madness. We have a whole thread here in CC for plugging Instagram!
Aw what, the link got removed? Madness. We have a whole thread here in CC for plugging Instagram!

:facepalm:Sometimes I do wonder...:biggrin:

A link that's worth posting and TSR glitches be ruining it :unimpressed::laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest