The Student Room Group

Fdsc paramedic science at Coventry uni

Hi everyone, has anyone applied for the Fdsc paramedic science for Coventry uni to start 2018?
I've got an interview coming up on the 16th Feb and am super nervous as I don't wanna mess it up.
Previous applicants... have you any helpful tips to prepare for the interview? I'm told there's a numeracy and literacy test too
Reply 1
Yes, there will most likely be an English and numeracy test. As long as you're confident and display your utmost eagerness to become a paramedic all should be well, I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by 8radley
Yes, there will most likely be an English and numeracy test. As long as you're confident and display your utmost eagerness to become a paramedic all should be well, I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck!

Thankyou, do you know whether it's a scenario based interview or questions based on why you want to become a paramedic?
Reply 3
Original post by MA78
Thankyou, do you know whether it's a scenario based interview or questions based on why you want to become a paramedic?

It's difficult to say exactly as I'm sure each Uni's approach would differ slightly but just prepare for that and anything of the like and you'll have plenty to say. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 8radley
It's difficult to say exactly as I'm sure each Uni's approach would differ slightly but just prepare for that and anything of the like and you'll have plenty to say. :smile:

Thank you so much for response! I don't think the nerves are going until after the interview though!
Reply 5
Original post by MA78
Thank you so much for response! I don't think the nerves are going until after the interview though!

Not a problem. You're probably right but that's never a bad thing! Good luck.
Original post by MA78
Hi everyone, has anyone applied for the Fdsc paramedic science for Coventry uni to start 2018?
I've got an interview coming up on the 16th Feb and am super nervous as I don't wanna mess it up.
Previous applicants... have you any helpful tips to prepare for the interview? I'm told there's a numeracy and literacy test too

hi was this the full-time two year course you applied to? im considering to apply.
Reply 7
Original post by MA78

Hey how did u get on I've just applied super nervous any info would be greatly appreciated hope you did well

Quick Reply

Latest