The Student Room Group

How to create a network with Successful Chartered Accountants

I'm so serious about becoming successful in life. Not only for myself but also for my parents. A lot of people think I won't make it in life, so I need to prove them wrong!!

I need to try and network in order to make connections with successful people within the accounting field. Trouble is I don't know where to start! And how do I make myself memorable when I come across these people, I'm sure they meet many people throughout their careers.

Any tips?
Original post by Anxnymous
I'm so serious about becoming successful in life. Not only for myself but also for my parents. A lot of people think I won't make it in life, so I need to prove them wrong!!

I need to try and network in order to make connections with successful people within the accounting field. Trouble is I don't know where to start! And how do I make myself memorable when I come across these people, I'm sure they meet many people throughout their careers.

Any tips?

LinkedIn Is a gold mine for anyone working in professional services
Reply 2
Original post by iamhasana
LinkedIn Is a gold mine for anyone working in professional services

Yes I've got that, just need to update it. is it best for me to reach out to people or ?
Thanks for your input
Original post by Anxnymous
Yes I've got that, just need to update it. is it best for me to reach out to people or ?
Thanks for your input

Work on your profile because no one will connect if you have nothing to show then reach out to people. Especially graduates etc. Then work your way up from there
Reply 4
Original post by iamhasana
Work on your profile because no one will connect if you have nothing to show then reach out to people. Especially graduates etc. Then work your way up from there

okay thanks, I'll do that smile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending