The Student Room Group

PGDE Strathclyde

Hi has anyone applied for PGDE secondary and not been offered an interview yet? I’ve applied to Glasgow and Strathclyde but heard nothing from either yet - thinking they must be finishing up interviewing soon. The wait is torture and wondering if anyone is in the same boat 😕
I had my interview at Strathclyde today ... still haven’t heard back from Glasgow though.. it’s taking so long.
Sorry mine was for primary...

One of my friends got secondary history interview at Strathclyde yesterday and got an offer in today. So it was super fast.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by kristimcx
I had my interview at Strathclyde today ... still haven’t heard back from Glasgow though.. it’s taking so long.
Sorry mine was for primary...

One of my friends got secondary history interview at Strathclyde yesterday and got an offer in today. So it was super fast.

Hey thanks for reply. Read lots of posts on here now - Sounds like alot of people have had Strathclyde interview already, but they are still ongoing. Maybe not so many for Glasgow. Well done, you have one under your belt. Best wishes
Yeah I guess it’s one down... just need to see how I have done..
yeah maybe Glasgow are a bit later with their interviews.
Best of luck to you too 😁
I had my interview for Strathclyde yesterday but not heard from Glasgow uni yet!
Original post by Dancar290
I had my interview for Strathclyde yesterday but not heard from Glasgow uni yet!

Best of luck:smile: What subject was it for?
Reply 6
Original post by catwomanishere

I’m wondering if you weren’t going to be offered an interview you would have been told by now, or if it’s a prioritised pile 🤔 or maybe it’s random! Or maybe I’m being too negative!! I’ve applied for physics
Original post by catwomanishere

For biology! They made me an offer too so I’m thrilled! 😄
Original post by Dancar290
For biology! They made me an offer too so I’m thrilled! 😄

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!:smile::smile::smile::biggrin:
Original post by Cgc217
I’m wondering if you weren’t going to be offered an interview you would have been told by now, or if it’s a prioritised pile 🤔 or maybe it’s random! Or maybe I’m being too negative!! I’ve applied for physics

Physics is a high priority subject, so prospects are probably very good! :smile:Business Education for me.
Reply 10
I've applied for maths PGDE 2 weeks ago... haven’t heard back from Glasgow Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending