The Student Room Group

Luna's Blog - a bit of everything

Hello hello! :biggrin:

About time I started one. I don't know what I'm going to write in this :hmmmm: let me think.... It's going to be a bit rubbish ngl :redface: I'm making a great start aren't I? :colonhash:

Well I'll start by introducing myself :
I'm 17, I go college /sixth form and I am currently in year 13.
I'm the type that stresses over alevels exams, because I fear the future so much. Not to forget parents pressure and expectations :sigh:
Recently did my mocks and got BBE/U (bio, chem, maths (C3) respectively) which ain't great as I am aiming to achieve AAA but making progress so :clap2:

Back to what this is going to be about :erm: can't promise you it will stay within these boundaries but just to give you an idea :
- feelings is the number one, must include :tongue:
- I like to write but only when I'm in the mood so hopefully I'll include that. That said though I am still bad at expressing how I truly feel :rofl:
- my progress in school, exams etc....
- skin! Idk what about it but I need to take care of it, seriously.
- health. Need not to neglect it. Just take your meds Luna, aren't gonna die if you don't but please, self care is a must (vitamin D x1, antacids x2, antihistamines x1). You best not forget smh :hmmm:
- Diet! No processed food, less fried food. No skipping meals, please don't gain weight though :erm: Not fat, but still I need to lose weight I think.
- well this blog isn't gonna help but less procrastination! Exams in 3 months and I need to get revising now :frown:

That's it I think. Really not bothered making it look all pretty and exciting at the moment but wanted to earlier. Oh well, I can always change :yep:

Here we go!

@starfab :hugs:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Subscribed to this blog x
starfab is right, you're quite good at writing :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by FloralLuxe
Subscribed to this blog x
starfab is right, you're quite good at writing :smile:

Thanks, I'll make sure not to post crazy stuff on... :tongue:
What have you read here that is good? :colonhash: I don't think I do, I like the way others write more tbh :hmmmm2:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm so tired that I am seeing double - my eyes don't coordinate but I still can't sleep.
Will try once more though
Nighty x

Edit: the typos :eek:
(edited 6 years ago)
:awesome:
This is a great step I think :yep:
Reply 5
Added to my blogs list :h:

And it's very well put together! :smile:

This blog is a great idea :yep: It's a nice little place to write out whatever you like too, kind of like a diary:tongue:

Glad it's got a bit of everything as I'm sure it will be an interesting read.

And omg I totally get you with stressing over everything right now as sixth form was the worst for me :cry2: the pinnacle of my depressive state:sad:
But you will get through it, just stay strong :u:
Reply 6
Original post by Kraggor
Added to my blogs list :h:

And it's very well put together! :smile:

This blog is a great idea :yep: It's a nice little place to write out whatever you like too, kind of like a diary:tongue:

Glad it's got a bit of everything as I'm sure it will be an interesting read.

And omg I totally get you with stressing over everything right now as sixth form was the worst for me :cry2: the pinnacle of my depressive state:sad:
But you will get through it, just stay strong :u:

Thanks. Don't get your hopes high, I don't feel like it's gonna be good. Can't be bothered to put the effort in, I feel so drained :yawn:

We will all get through things :yep:
Reply 7
Day 1:

Feelings:
Quite drained :rolleyes: I don't get how, I had a 4 hour nap yesterday evening, woke up at 10:30pm and slept at night at around half 2 till 7:30am - why am I always tired? :colonhash:
Other than that, feeling a bit upset because my friend has heard back from their last university and they got a rejection again for medicine :cry2: I just can't see them sad.
Been coughing alot today :dontknow: mucus accumulates at the back of my throat and I have to clear it constantly.
My legs had been hurting for some reason :hmmmm: It must be the cold.

College:
Been told not everyone has to go to parents evening woohoo!! :woo: Those who have been 'invited' have to go and I guess that is those who got grades way below their target grade. I don't want to get their 'invitation' :sigh: I did get a bad grade in maths :ashamed: but I hope my 2B's can somehow make up for it.
Mechanics - Found it hard, I hate pulleys.
Biology - wasn't concentrated, didn't understand but it normally goes OK.
Chemistry - Was crap as well :frown: Teacher goes too quick and just wants to finish the course before he leaves. He is leaving literally just before our exams - in April. Wow, just wooooow :colonhash:
Fire alarm went off :lol: we all stood outside in the snow :colondollar: yes I'm a big fan of snow, no matter how sad I feel, I go crazy when it snows :crazy: It's so excitingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally, it's the only thing that still gets me happy. Everything else I used to enjoy when I was a kid, I just don't enjoy it anymore :/

Health:
I actually made an effort to remember to take the meds this time :ahee: only so I could write it here :toofunny:

Diet:
Breakfast: had a toast with tea :tongue: better than my usual no breakfast.
School Lunch time: Crisps and muffin :colonhash: only because I couldn't be bothered to walk to go get a sandwich lmao but yh that was bad. Too much sugar and chocolate these day and no proper meal at school :redface:
Home lunch time (Yes, I sometimes eat again when I come back from school) :tongue: my mum made roti and 'mong ki daal' so I ate that + halwa :colondollar:
Dinner:

Don't think I've had enough water :facepalm:

Productivity:
Feeling proud about that because I actually did maths (mechanics) during both of my frees at college :yep: I still feel behind though.

I don't feel like doing any work now, other than maths maybe? I feel sleepy :yawn:
Reply 8
Inspired by :biggrin:
Reply 9
Why do I get so sleepy after coming back from college. I need to oil my hair (which I never do but I will), take a shower, get some work done and teach my mum some english :s-smilie:

What to do, I have no energy
New avatar :colondollar: IDK if I like or not hmmmmm
No one understands the silence between my words.
No one understands the sadness behind my smile.
No one understands the unsaid feelings of mine.
They think I am fine but
only I know daily I am dying.
I want to be happy again.
I want to live those moments again.
I am waiting for you make me smile again!
There is simply one thing that I ask: Always be Happy, always wear a smile;
Not simply because life is full of reasons to smile
but because your smile itself is a reason
for many others to smile

-----------

Came across this and it made me smile :colondollar:
Doing maths but feel unwell :colonhash:
I feel down, bored, hungry and hangry and whatnot. Not in the mood to work but don't actually have anything else to do other than waste my time OR empty the dishwasher. I don't wanna do that either.
Help my mum with her english? Don't want to either :argh: she doesn't take it in, and I don't want to be rude but it's hard to make her understand and I am already drained.

Spoiler

Eat? :tongue: Want to but nothing interesting to eat :rofl:
Haaaa :sigh:
Shower...? Don't want to, feel fever-ish so maybe tomorrow.
I'll watch drama on TV :colone: but the stories are depressing. Dad's going to be home soon and he is going to carry on talkng through the entire episode saying whatever he finds wrong in them - like OK we already know
(edited 6 years ago)
Your avatar is soo cute :love:
In comparison to you, I eat like a whale :lol: Seems like you've had a pretty productive day. Masha'Allah
What's the interesting thing you would like to eat? :holmes:

I haven't had dinner yet and no you don't eat like a whale :slap:
It wasn't as productive as I'd like it to be.
Idk? Ice cream. Cake! Grapes :tongue:
Original post by LunaCat

I haven't had dinner yet and no you don't eat like a whale :slap:
It wasn't as productive as I'd like it to be.
Idk? Ice cream. Cake! Grapes :tongue:

I might just today... ima hungryyyyy.
Okay so maybe don't talk to me and do some more stuff :biggrin: Jk ima go eat now.
Oooohh make me cake!! :drool:
Go on then :tongue:
Waahhh :cry: no work is depressing, i cant make it enjoyable, idk how to.
I will but i am slowwww at baking.
Original post by LunaCat
New avatar :colondollar: IDK if I like or not hmmmmm

It feels very warm.:hugs:

**subscribing**:ninja:

Spoiler

Idk what this is called but i love this.
Eaten, emptied dishwasher and dad just came home.

Quick Reply

Latest