The Student Room Group

roadmen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XxFlowerxX
As I said something similar

Trackies anyday
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Of a person who spends his time around roadmen who are always high on weed and smoke it everyday :wink:

Lol you kinda flopped because I'm not actually a roadman. It's a satirical ting u feel man?

I'm joking I'm a guy who spends his time doing Maths xD

If you were being sarcastic then I hold this L.
Trackies anyday

Ewww no so unattractive and ugly
Original post by thekidwhogames
Lol you kinda flopped because I'm not actually a roadman. It's a satirical ting u feel man?

I'm joking I'm a guy who spends his time doing Maths xD

If you were being sarcastic then I hold this L.

Figured, hence why i said that post to see if you would actually reveal if you were one
Ewww no so unattractive and ugly

Omdsss, tell me this how are trackies 'unattractive' and 'ugly' I could say the same thing about your style of clothing but you dont hear me critisising
Figured, hence why i said that post to see if you would actually reveal if you were one

Interesting. So roadmen are more attractive?
Original post by thekidwhogames
Interesting. So roadmen are more attractive?

Honestly thats what I think, yous lot agaisnt it better not roast me for my opinion
Yep cheenos, thats what a chav looks like to me, all posh and that
But tbh havent really seen any of them around, so its probs the era then

Chavs? Posh??? I’d consider a chav a guy wearing low-slung trackies tucked into their socks, hoodies with their hoods up, stink of cigs and too much lynx. Never seen a chino-chav 😂
Original post by cat_mac
Chavs? Posh??? I’d consider a chav a guy wearing low-slung trackies tucked into their socks, hoodies with their hoods up, stink of cigs and too much lynx. Never seen a chino-chav 😂

Watttt lol, tbh never seen a Chav before round my ends but wearing cheenos come to mind
Watttt lol, tbh never seen a Chav before round my ends but wearing cheenos come to mind

I didn’t even know roadmen existed until tsr! Interesting how much terms differ around the country.
Original post by cat_mac
I didn’t even know roadmen existed until tsr! Interesting how much terms differ around the country.

Seriously? Depends where you are from lol
Omdsss, tell me this how are trackies 'unattractive' and 'ugly' I could say the same thing about your style of clothing but you dont hear me critisising

98552-compressed.jpg.jpegc25c21bd3b6672e7a4558cc8bdc7c42e1507819386551-compressed.jpegdownloadfile-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Lol can someone explain to me how this looks attractive and Good?
Original post by cat_mac

Seriously? Depends where you are from lol

It's not really a northern thing. I think @cat_mac is northern.

The roadman thing is part of Grime culture imo.
98552-compressed.jpg.jpegc25c21bd3b6672e7a4558cc8bdc7c42e1507819386551-compressed.jpegdownloadfile-compressed.jpg.jpeg

I meant the 20th century not fricking 1970's. Omg look at the shoes, im gonna be sick
I meant the 20th century not fricking 1970's. Omg look at the shoes, im gonna be sick

Haha lol x
Reply 75
Original post by xnotapplicablex
nope, some of the most clever guys in my year are roadmen, but most choose not to unlock it. loads have crazy mad potential though

For reaaaaal man
CKi71l0WIAAHbGe-compressed.jpg.jpeg

like what is so good about this?
look stupid to me

They do
A lot of roadmen were ballys, ski masks and stick up the 🖕, honestly dk wtf these lot r doing lmao😂 🤣
Dunno like the poses and the trackies, need to point this out but why are all them lot white?

They're wannabes

Lol that's funny that's literally how 70% of the girls at my uni dress. All about the y2k chav right now. In certain clubs that's how the majority of people will dress. I personally don't go that far but I don't think it looks too bad. The majority of the girls dressing like that at uni were just normal basic b*tches wearing river island and michael kors etc and now they've suddenly transformed into kappa chavs. Same with the lads, they all used to wear topman and jack wills and now only wear north face and reebok.
Roadman?
As in a man that's on the road?

Quick Reply

Latest