The Student Room Group

How did you ask her out?

Hi guys! Recently I've plucked up the confidence and decided I'm going to ask the girl I've liked (for a while) out to see a film at the cinema, but have literally no idea how or what to say. We're friends, but I'm still completely stumped as to how to do it haha

If any of you have asked a girl out to see a film, where / when did you do it? What did you say?

Thank you! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I always think it’s my crush.
Original post by TheAlchemistress

same

yoo i'm back , you missed me :bban::hugs::hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys! Recently I've plucked up the confidence and decided I'm going to ask the girl I've liked (for a while) out to see a film at the cinema, but have literally no idea how or what to say. We're friends, but I'm still completely stumped as to how to do it haha

If any of you have asked a girl out to see a film, where / when did you do it? What did you say?

Is she in any of your classes?
mention a film that you would like to see with her and ask her if she’s heard of it. depending on her reaction, slide in a “shall we go watch it together?” and give her the eyes lmao
Reply 6

Yeah she's in two out of three of them. :smile:
Walk up to her
say- "wanna go out?"
BOOM! YOU'RE IN
side note, wouldn’t you love it if your crush was posting things like this. 😭😭😭😭😭
Original post by baeornot
side note, wouldn’t you love it if your crush was posting things like this. 😭😭😭😭😭

Killer!!!! If I caught him it would be better.
Killer!!!! If I caught him it would be better.

i’d be like

“IM DRIVING, LETS GO TO THE CINEMA”
i’d be like

“IM DRIVING, LETS GO TO THE CINEMA”

SAME, argh won’t happen to me though! 😔
SAME, argh won’t happen to me though! 😔

me neither, o well a gal can dream
me neither, o well a gal can dream

If she dreams too big she will fall.
If she dreams too big she will fall.

gosh this turned negative all of a sudden 😂😭

Same! But it's not my crush since I only admire him from a distance and occasionally smile. :frown:

Idk if it's quicker to do this (might end up being a double post haha

But yeah she's in two out of three of my classes. :smile:
Original post by Obsidiana
Same! But it's not my crush since I only admire him from a distance and occasionally smile. :frown:

Same, I wonder if he knows?
gosh this turned negative all of a sudden 😂😭

My life is like that.

She mentioned a new restaurant that opened up and I said "we should go, just us two" and she said sure :smile:

The next time I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and that was kind of our first official date, the dinner was more casual.

That was years ago though and we've both long moved on.

I think it's best not to make it sound like you're asking her out on a date, but as a friend, ask her very casually, if she says yes then at least you know she likes spending time with you, then you can ask her out more officially the next time.

Go up to her, look intensely into her eyes and say: "You're more special than relativity. Do you want to go to the cinema with me?"
BOOM SHE IS YOURS!! ANY GIRL WILL BE YOURS!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending