The Student Room Group

Boyfriends birthday

I already have 2 presents for my boyfriends birthday and I’m looking for a 3rd if anyone has good ideas? He’s turning 20, and I must be able to ship it as we are long distance. No clothes as that’s one of his other presents
Original post by Izzymercer
I already have 2 presents for my boyfriends birthday and I’m looking for a 3rd if anyone has good ideas? He’s turning 20, and I must be able to ship it as we are long distance. No clothes as that’s one of his other presents

You know him best, and the best gifts are personal and/or useful. Any info about him?
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
You know him best, and the best gifts are personal and/or useful. Any info about him?

He likes food and American football and video games but is a gentle guy

birthday sex is the best gift
Original post by aesop auditore
birthday sex is the best gift

because long distance sex is a thing yep
Original post by Anonymous
because long distance sex is a thing yep

send nudes and a bottle of lube and wrap it up with a nice ribbon. I mean it is valentines day as well
three presents? damn he must be worth it
Reply 7
Original post by yungaheartz
three presents? damn he must be worth it

I’d say so 😂 we have been together 4 years
third present should be you, naked and wrapped in a bow :wink:
I’d say so 😂 we have been together 4 years

wow you survived a long-distance relationship that long? thats impressive
Original post by yungaheartz
wow you survived a long-distance relationship that long? thats impressive

4 years long distant relationship has 2.4% of happing according to statistics. Either you guys are a strong power couple or one of you is cheating without the other finding out... dum dum duuuumm

What kind of video games?

Can you think of any sweets you can get in your country or the country you're from but not his (easily)?
Reply 12
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
What kind of video games?

Can you think of any sweets you can get in your country or the country you're from but not his (easily)?

Yeah that’s a good idea! He likes action or fantasy kinda things such as fortnite and overwatch

Quick Reply