The Student Room Group

Improving my social life

I feel like my life are quite boring!

I only have 3 close friends but I really wanna make a lot more friends. I enjoy making new friends and talking to people (especially girls) but whenever I talked to them, I can't seem to keep the conversation going, so I think it makes people view me as a social awkward person.

What can I do to improve my social life and maybe getting into a relationship with a girls ?
wait bring me up to speed here , what's this thing you call a social life , can you eat it ?
Original post by Ray_Shadows
wait bring me up to speed here , what's this thing you call a social life , can you eat it ?

No mate I think it is a new game out or somethin

Apparently it is ultra realistic and features real life graphics
Original post by Lord Nutter

The craziest thing I've heard about it is that you can don't outside your house, on the go gaming.
Original post by sonto186
I feel like my life are quite boring!

I only have 3 close friends but I really wanna make a lot more friends. I enjoy making new friends and talking to people (especially girls) but whenever I talked to them, I can't seem to keep the conversation going, so I think it makes people view me as a social awkward person.

What can I do to improve my social life and maybe getting into a relationship with a girls ?

3 friends is the perfect amount imo; u can meet more people from their social circles too. get invited to some parties i find alcohol makes it easier to talk to girls as im a dork normally
P.S. THE POSTERS HERE ARE REALLY FUUNNY haha!
Original post by Lord Nutter

that's insane :0
Reply 6
Original post by Ray_Shadows
that's insane :0

Something a lot of TSR users lack. Hint hint
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Google 'conversation starters' and click the one that says '250'. plenty of questions there to ask someone.
Way I make friends, is I never ask for the name first. Asking for directions is a great way to start to chat to someone, cause 75% of the time, they will offer to guide you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending