The Student Room Group

roadmen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by osnapitzibby
FFs-no I am not-ish

explain the ish to us
I'd like to consider myself as a typical roadman. I'd usually go college and chill with my boys. Then when I go yard it's usually repeat, just chill with my boys and vape all day. Sometimes we sit in our boys whip and spit bars all day, and that is pretty much what a life of a roadman is, basically what my life is. Yes we wear the typical Nike tracksuit with Air Max 97, but some people wear the typical light blue jeans with black Huaraches, like me.

And for some people saying they're not intelligent....I'd have to agree LOL. It's so funny yet typical how they all go college and do BTEC Business (level 2 leading to level 3).

It's funny because I'd say I'm a roadman, but I'm an intelligent one. Of course I don't speak all formal in real life, but I'm not an ignorant or uneducated roadman. I'd say I'm an anomaly who does A-levels rather than thr typical BTEC Business.

BTW it's funny seeing people in this thread, who probably live in Manchester or some ****, attempting to speak all 'road' is hilarious yet cringe.
Original post by xnotapplicablex
I DONT STALK YOU allow me loool
arab?

Yasssss-was it the eyes
Yasssss-was it the eyes

well i dont stalk you so i didnt look that close at your eyes, but yes loool you look arab
explain the ish to us

It's tooo long
Im mostly Arab, a bit paki, slightly African and no its not BS
It's tooo long
Im mostly Arab, a bit paki, slightly African and no its not BS

looool na igy, im indian, pakistani, bit african, but my dad was raised in iraq, not in touch with my african side
Original post by nabid61
I'd like to consider myself as a typical roadman. I'd usually go college and chill with my boys. Then when I go yard it's usually repeat, just chill with my boys and vape all day. Sometimes we sit in our boys whip and spit bars all day, and that is pretty much what a life of a roadman is, basically what my life is. Yes we wear the typical Nike tracksuit with Air Max 97, but some people wear the typical light blue jeans with black Huaraches, like me.

And for some people saying they're not intelligent....I'd have to agree LOL. It's so funny yet typical how they all go college and do BTEC Business (level 2 leading to level 3).

It's funny because I'd say I'm a roadman, but I'm an intelligent one. Of course I don't speak all formal in real life, but I'm not an ignorant or uneducated roadman. I'd say I'm an anomaly who does A-levels rather than thr typical BTEC Business.

BTW it's funny seeing people in this thread, who probably live in Manchester or some ****, attempting to speak all 'road' is hilarious yet cringe.

Dno if this is a parody or not. But how is that different from what most teenagers do
looool na igy, im indian, pakistani, bit african, but my dad was raised in iraq, not in touch with my african side

That's a sick combo tho still-paki and indian.
Wait, so u support both cricket teams🤔
That's a sick combo tho still-paki and indian.
Wait, so u support both cricket teams🤔

dont even ask this is why i avoid snapstorying around cricket season looool, least i get a win either way
dont even ask this is why i avoid snapstorying around cricket season looool, least i get a win either way

U lucky ***** 😂🤣
Gang gang!!

Skeng in my pocket can you see the bulge through the coat.
All of dat all of dat
whip up the loud in the bandoooooooo
Original post by Shabby33
Gang gang!!

All of dat all of dat

oh no
U lucky ***** 😂🤣

alie, hannah montana wasnt kidding when she said best of both worlds
You ain’t bad, no no, I been on the block yeah you know for so long, and no I don’t act, no no, you know I still trap oh no, yeah you know I still rap oh no no no, still a bit gassed oh no oh no
So you can you get yacked, oh no, you won’t get back oh no oh no
Original post by nabid61

***in wannabe yekno...no roadman gonna type all dat shiz pfft pls
You ain’t bad, no no, I been on the block yeah you know for so long, and no I don’t act, no no, you know I still trap oh no, yeah you know I still rap oh no no no, still a bit gassed oh no oh no
So you can you get yacked, oh no, you won’t get back oh no oh no

id sign you
fully just wondering, does tsr have any roadmen looool

road men should be run over
Original post by romia017
road men should be run over

man will backhand slap you into where you came from ya little neek

just kidding
Gang gang!!

All of dat all of dat

Catch me out in ma block Gucci linen
With the cutest women
Dont ask y we're so used to sinning
Its that coupe I'm whippin
Past that bando I used to live in
Catch me out in ma block Gucci linen
With the cutest women
Dont ask y we're so used to sinning
Its that coupe I'm whippin