The Student Room Group

Katie Hopkins "Detained At Passport Control" For Spreading Racial Hatred In SA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Did these farmers 'invade' the place? No most of them were born there. Why do you think they deserve to be gunned down with their families for making an honest go of it?

I didn't said anything about the disgusting thing that people did to those farmers.

I just simply stated that it was interesting that you didn't mention how whites invaded South Africa. Also, just because they were born there, doesn't make what their ancestors did okay.
oh well, let the ugly horse suffer for a little while. she needs to learn how to keep her damn mouth shut
Reply 22
Original post by GreenBell
Also, just because they were born there, doesn't make what their ancestors did okay.

Did I say it did? Nope. To be perfectly honest what their ancestors may or may not have done is fairly irrelevant to this.
Original post by mrwb9876
Remoaners on here are so petty- its pathetic :biggrin:

What has this got to do with Brexit? Especially as, if you're the user i think you are, you're like 15? :L
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Napp
Did I say it did? Nope. To be perfectly honest what their ancestors may or may not have done is fairly irrelevant to this.

Erm, you did. Your entire post was talking about the farmers.

But South Africans and Zimbabweans not being able to grow efficient crops and 'as long as whites continue to run the economy it will survive' is totally relevant?
Reply 24
Erm, you did. Your entire post was talking about the farmers.

But South Africans and Zimbabweans not being able to grow efficient crops and 'as long as whites continue to run the economy it will survive' is totally relevant?

No my bit was laughing at Katie Hopkins. The other post was calling you out for implying the white farmers are somehow guilty of something when they clearly arent.
Again I didnt say that. Please stop fabricating things i notionally said, it's unbecoming.
Hope she enjoys her experience of hard borders :rofl:

Original post by astutehirstute
I have just come back from South Africa and there is a targeted murder campaign against white farmers in remote rural areas. Obviously the mainstream media here doesn’t report these killing because it doesn’t fit the rainbow nation after Apartheid racism is forgiven by blacks”, multiculturalism is a paradise, blacks and whites get on famously, narrative.

The ANC government does nothing about these murders, and heavy handed actions like this make one wonder if there is even complicity by some official quarters in these attacks.

Whites don’t have a long term future, more and more are emigrating, and eventually the country will become another Zimbabwe. It is already a prototypical African One Party State riddled with incompetence and corruption. As long as whites continue to run the economy it will survive, but once they leave in sufficient the country will collapse. The farms will be owned by Africans (which is the point of the killings) and like in Zimbabwe nothing will be efficiently grown or farmed.

The last thing the ANC want is Hopkins pointing this out, obviously.

This kind of thing if definitly a problem but hopkins et al only want to **** stir and push racism. Hopefully she can receive some state brutality she prasies so much when it is inflicted on other poeple.

Poeple like Hotpkins are not the solution to post apartheit problems.
(edited 6 years ago)
😂😂😂😂
Original post by Wikia
Katie Hopkins is a vile excuse for a human being but this isn't something that should be acceptable, seems like it is veering towards a totalitarian government if it's starting to detain people who don't suit their agenda.

Oh yeah, I agree. Whilst I will alwasy push for less of this kind of thing, it is still personally schadenfreude inducing when it is done to a vile person who wishes similar on other poeple.

It's like the death penalty. I'm against it. But I don't really care if Osama Bin Laden gets shot in the head.
The Government of South Africa being less tolerant towards racism than we are? How times have changed....
I didn't said anything about the disgusting thing that people did to those farmers.

I just simply stated that it was interesting that you didn't mention how whites invaded South Africa. Also, just because they were born there, doesn't make what their ancestors did okay.

Every country in world has been invaded at some point in it history including Britain. Some of the invade ancestors still live in Britain the South Africa farmers their skin colour should not matter they are South Africans just as much as black South Africans.
Remember when she said if we don’t vote brexit then she’ll leave the country for good and we did and everyone was gutted she wasn’t leaving...

Well this is a miracle. We did vote brexit but... she’s going to have to forcibly ‘move to’ a different country anyway.

NB: we should feel sorry for her because she’s clearly mentally ill
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by looloo2134
Every country in world has been invaded at some point in it history including Britain. Some of the invade ancestors still live in Britain the South Africa farmers their skin colour should not matter they are South Africans just as much as black South Africans.

I know, however those invaders do not still to this day rule the invaded country. Just because they invaded the country once upon a time doesn’t suddenly make it okay now.

I’m also not specifically talking about the farmers.
I love this song.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Remember when she said if we don’t vote brexit then she’ll leave the country for good and we did and everyone was gutted she wasn’t leaving...

Well this is a miracle. We did vote brexit but... she’s going to have to forcibly ‘move to’ a different country anyway.

NB: we should feel sorry for her because she’s clearly mentally ill

We should also remember that time she gave wrinkly scrotum head Mr Sugar the finger in the apprentice :biggrin:

[video="youtube;fu-itZS2I0Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-itZS2I0Y[/video]

It's actually a kind of sad origins story, she basically quit due to her employer srewing her around and having problems with child provision, got a load of mega negative media coverage and lost her job at the Met office due to her performance on the show. In other words she got screwed over by reality TV and the media. SHe probably learned what the media can do the hard way and decided to use it to her advantage. Which bascially created the monster we know today. I blame testicle head Lord Sugar, who if he hasn't done so, should **** off out of the Labour Party already. We don't want you or your stupid computers.
(edited 6 years ago)
The people here that support this purely on the basis they dislike her, have no integrity and are the real deplorables.
I know, however those invaders do not still to this day rule the invaded country. Just because they invaded the country once upon a time doesn’t suddenly make it okay now.

The SA person skin colours should not matter your the person who used term white invades.
She is trash

I lived in South Africa for 2 months 5 years ago I tell you was in a bad shape. As a woman I could not walk 10 minutes to the local supermarket on my own because if was to dangerous. The place I was staying an animal shelter was attacked and some of animals were killed.

In Cape Town car drives did not stop at traffic lights because of armed gangs and every house had high walls. Most people had been the victim of violent crime.

The electricity and water supply keep going off the medical care was too expensive for people to access.

I lived in South Africa for 2 months 5 years ago I tell you was in a bad shape. As a woman I could not walk 10 minutes to the local supermarket on my own because if was to dangerous. The place I was staying an animal shelter was attacked and some of animals were killed.

In Cape Town car drives did not stop at traffic lights because of armed gangs and every house had high walls. Most people had been the victim of violent crime.

The electricity and water supply keep going off the medical care was too expensive for people to access.
The SA person skin colours should not matter your the person who used term white invades.

Well, yes. Because whites did invade South Africa.

That sounds terrifying and disgusting. But, I don't understand what your point is? How is this related to what we're discussing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending