Are you socially deprived yourself?
do you know da wae ?
Brown or white?

(bread:ninja:)
Original post by erratic_deus
Area in question is Newham!
Home of the "baiting out skets" videos.
Fire away while I revise for my biology post-mock tomorrow :smile:

it's not the most deprived area in the UK at all is it..
lovely :heart:
Young John, asking the burning questions ...
Reply 7
bait out a sket on TSR?
I hope you're right.
The most deprived area in the country's in Manchester or Liverpool - but - I am living in one atm (in fact no that's a lie I'm handing in the tenancy now I fthink) - I've also lived in Openshaw where they dump the city's dregs/immigrant overpill so lots of fights/stabbings, Rusholme (which is hairy but was alrght) and grew up which wiki (it's been edited now) said had some of the most deprived areas of the country but as been very"gentrified" - always was an affluent area but the social inequlaity is just ridiculoius
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Are you socially deprived yourself?

Explain further please
Original post by the bear
do you know da wae ?

No I don't
Original post by 04MR17
Brown or white?

(bread:ninja:)

Brown bread with egg
White bread with poultry/cheese
Yes. They are. But usually in custom house or canning town/stratford (south of newham)
Original post by Danny the Geezer
The most deprived area in the country's in Manchester or Liverpool - but - I am living in one atm (in fact no that's a lie I'm handing in the tenancy now I fthink) - I've also lived in Openshaw where they dump the city's dregs/immigrant overpill so lots of fights/stabbings, Rusholme (which is hairy but was alrght) and grew up which wiki (it's been edited now) said had some of the most deprived areas of the country but as been very"gentrified" - always was an affluent area but the social inequlaity is just ridiculoius

Don't be silly.
Manchester isn't deprived, neither is Liverpool. Maybe some areas are poorer than others but saying the whole of manchester is deprived highlights your stupidity.
Liverpool is probably the most invested region by transnational corporations in the UK. Furthermore, due to the hs2 house prices in Manchester are rising in value.
do you think man-buns should be outlawed ?

:holmes:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
it's not the most deprived area in the UK at all is it..

Those values fluctuate every year, but in terms of social mobility, cultural clashes, depravity, education and crime. Newham is definitely "up" there and it has been for a while.
Original post by the bear
do you think man-buns should be outlawed ?

I like low man buns.
E.g low ponytails but in buns.
And when I say low ponytail - i mean the hairband catches the hair around the neck. Can't show an image though
Original post by erratic_deus
I like low man buns.
E.g low ponytails but in buns.
And when I say low ponytail - i mean the hairband catches the hair around the neck. Can't show an image though

is that popular where you live ?

:eek:

:cry2:
Reply 19
Have you taken the 69 before?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest