The Student Room Group
ewwww why can't these guys just chill ?
sighh this is 2018...
Original post by yungaheartz
sighh this is 2018...

I know, it's about time everyone stopped caring about who people marry, yet in a lot of countries, probably the majority of countries, people still care a lot about this sort of stuff
Original post by FarhanHalim
I know, it's about time everyone stopped caring about who people marry, yet in a lot of countries, probably the majority of countries, people still care a lot about this sort of stuff

its pathetic, ffs who gives a sh it what religion someone is. so long as they are making your kid happy, thats all that SHOULD matter.
Reply 5
religion of peace btw
Reply 6
Original post by Jiola7
religion of peace btw

This is a list made by the Hindus you dunderpate.
Moved to International.
I'm surprised we hear so little about India's violent Hindu extremists in the media.

When a muslim in Bangladesh hacks yet another atheist blogger to death, that makes headlines, but when a mob of hindus beats a muslim to death over rumours he killed a cow? Not a peep.
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
I'm surprised we hear so little about India's violent Hindu extremists in the media.

When a muslim in Bangladesh hacks yet another atheist blogger to death, that makes headlines, but when a mob of hindus beats a muslim to death over rumours he killed a cow? Not a peep.

It obviously doesn't fit the narrative of Islam being the only religion to have lunatic followers. That is why Hindu extremists rarely feature on mainstream headlines.
I'm surprised a list like this even exists.
Original post by constantine2016
It obviously doesn't fit the narrative of Islam being the only religion to have lunatic followers. That is why Hindu extremists rarely feature on mainstream headlines.

Muslims in India do the same thing . It's not a one sided thing. Happens in pretty much every third world country tbf.

A 23 year old Hindu man was recently killed by his Muslim girlfriends family
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/photographer-23-killed-by-girlfriends-family-on-delhi-road-say-police-1807944%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off
Original post by Desi Knight
Muslims in India do the same thing . It's not a one sided thing. Happens in pretty much every third world country tbf.

A 23 year old Hindu man was recently killed by his Muslim girlfriends family
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/photographer-23-killed-by-girlfriends-family-on-delhi-road-say-police-1807944%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

In india, hindu extremists are a much larger threat than muslim extremists. Especially when BJP is in power.

You're right, but dont make it look like its equal.
Original post by Napp
This is a list made by the Hindus you dunderpate.

Hating on other religions by the religion of peace! It is created by media and not people
Original post by Caesar333
In india, hindu extremists are a much larger threat than muslim extremists. Especially when BJP is in power.

You're right, but dont make it look like its equal.

Or so you think. Every Muslim majority or extremist country except Indonesia is either in a state of war or has terrorists. We don’t want that in India. Not now. Not ever. Illegal Muslims will be sent out
Original post by Sumi Shanks
Or so you think. Every Muslim majority or extremist country except Indonesia is either in a state of war or has terrorists. We don’t want that in India. Not now. Not ever. Illegal Muslims will be sent out

So all illegal Muslims are terrorists? Classic nationalist Indian 🙄 clear discrimination and it sickens me
Original post by legallyroyal63
So all illegal Muslims are terrorists? Classic nationalist Indian 🙄 clear discrimination and it sickens me

Why do they have to enter illegally? Can’t they come legally?

You illegally enter China and you are hanged, same with US, N Korea, Singapore. Only India welcomes illegal immigrants with open arms gives them citizenship, increases crime and provides them the unemployment benefits gives them voting rights so that people like Mamta can be voted again and again. Spread violence. Hatred. Use our land and resources.

Yes I’m indian and i love India which should be the case for all Indians. I am not ashamed of being a nationalist. A proud American can say he’s nationalist, British can be a proud Englishman. But ya Indians are ashamed to be nationalist?

Also those are the same Muslims who are driven out from Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country. Why do you think Bangladesh will be against those Muslims? They are nothing but trouble!
Original post by Sumi Shanks
Why do they have to enter illegally? Can’t they come legally?

You illegally enter China and you are hanged, same with US, N Korea, Singapore. Only India welcomes illegal immigrants with open arms gives them citizenship, increases crime and provides them the unemployment benefits gives them voting rights so that people like Mamta can be voted again and again. Spread violence. Hatred. Use our land and resources.

Yes I’m indian and i love India which should be the case for all Indians. I am not ashamed of being a nationalist. A proud American can say he’s nationalist, British can be a proud Englishman. But ya Indians are ashamed to be nationalist?

Also those are the same Muslims who are driven out from Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country. Why do you think Bangladesh will be against those Muslims? They are nothing but trouble!

Actually at this point in time I am embarrassed to be of Indian origin. Muslims in India have been the target of hatred for a long period of time and we are not terrorists. I don’t understand why an ‘illegal’ immigrant is classed as a violent person? People around the world are escaping violence and persecution and that does not make them anything less than human. So think twice before you start perpetuating racial hatred, it is not necessary and it only proves that you have been brainwashed by the media to believe that these people are ‘violent’

Latest

Trending

Trending