The Student Room Group

All I feel is pain and regret....

Today in college I saw my ex-crushes friend and OMG she is flawless. Something changed about her since after summer. Whenever I see her it's horrible as it makes me feel I have zero chance as her friend (my ex-crush) thinks i'm some weird creep... I don't know how to stop the regret because I am full on attracted to her now for some odd reason. Pleease help! :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Today in college I saw my ex-crushes friend and OMG she is flawless. Something changed about her since after summer. Whenever I see her it's horrible as it makes me feel I have zero chance as her friend (my ex-crush) thinks i'm some weird creep... I don't know how to stop the regret because I am full on attracted to her now for some odd reason. Pleease help! :frown:

Crushes tend to be more in your own mind as you build them up. Everyone has them at one stage or another. Either make a play or just get on with things. Your exams will lead you somewhere else and then you might meet someone real who will return the favour. Crushes can be very consuming, but they pass.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Crushes tend to be more in your own mind as you build them up. Everyone has them at one stage or another. Either make a play or just get on with things. Your exams will lead you somewhere else and then you might meet someone real who will return the favour. Crushes can be very consuming, but they pass.

Yeah I get what u mean, I wish I just stopped thinking of my crush months ago but I had hope which has ****ed me up in the long run... I would make a play but my ex-crush thinks I'm a COMPLETE creep, to the point where she started running from me in college.... (She doesn't do it anymore tho thankfully). Yeah I will just have to survive till university I guess. Thanks for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest