The Student Room Group

He had sex with 2 girls

I started talking again with my ex after a break of one year but I'm obsessed with the idea that he had sex with two other girls during this break. What can I do? He told me it wasn't something serious (they weren't in a relationship)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if he liked you and it wasnt serious he would not of had sex with them
I would tell him how you feel. Because if it was the other way round he would be thinking the same things as you. Also, it just shows how vulnerable he is to doing those things and maybe he needs to grow up a little. I’d be careful with him though.
Are you trying to get back with him? So what if he had sex with other people after you'd split up? Two people in a year is not a lot.
At the same time?

Real advice, talk to him.
You can start by getting over yourself and stop being so insecure.
We talked a few times about this and he told me that they mean nothing to him. In fact, after we started to talk again he told to one girl to stop texting him. He said that he loves me and that the time is the best proof but I still can't stop thinking about this..because before we broke up we were both virgin and now he lost his virginity with someone else 😔 is a bit sad and awkward...
Original post by ElenaStefania
I started talking again with my ex after a break of one year but I'm obsessed with the idea that he had sex with two other girls during this break. What can I do? He told me it wasn't something serious (they weren't in a relationship)

Original post by Georgeuk
if he liked you and it wasnt serious he would not of had sex with them

excuse you?

A break first of all for one year is madness

And 2, you expect him to not have sex that entire time...? I think he deserves a medal for even remembering you after a year, no offense.
and you might twist the truth a bit so I wont ask but just remind yourself how long you two were even together before the break.
I understand your point of view and I know this is the right way to see the things, in fact I don't think is his fault, I didn't expect him not to do anything all this time. The questions is what can I do to deal with my thoughts because all the day I am thinking ahout this..is a mad feeling of jealousy combined with a loot of emotions. 😔
Original post by Bang Outta Order
and you might twist the truth a bit so I wont ask but just remind yourself how long you two were even together before the break.

We had a relationship of 6/7 months
I understand your point of view and I know this is the right way to see the things, in fact I don't think is his fault, I didn't expect him not to do anything all this time. The questions is what can I do to deal with my thoughts because all the day I am thinking ahout this..is a mad feeling of jealousy combined with a loot of emotions. 😔

You broke up for a whole year, he was single which means he can do what he wants. If you are not happy then leave him again
We talked a few times about this and he told me that they mean nothing to him. In fact, after we started to talk again he told to one girl to stop texting him. He said that he loves me and that the time is the best proof but I still can't stop thinking about this..because before we broke up we were both virgin and now he lost his virginity with someone else 😔 is a bit sad and awkward...

You must understand that anybody who is willing to give away their virginity before marriage is in no position to say they're in love with you.

Look at it this way, due to his actions, you can deduce that he would have been just as willing to give up his virginity for you as he did with the 2 girls. What does that tell you? He puts you in the same category as the other two, meaning you're not special to him in anyway, shape or form. If you're comfortable with that and the relationship is just about sexual intercourse, then proceed in the direction you evidently want to proceed, which is satisfying sexual propensity.
We had a relationship of 6/7 months

lol you were in a relationship shorter than the break. You have no right, be realistic and move on with him or without him and that's that.

If it was a week or a month then yea. But a year?! Stop it.

ok.. so you break up with someone for a YEAR and expect them not to have gotten with anyone in that time?

it's really a non-issue that you're dealing with here.
And he told you the truth.

Isn't that something?
Original post by Teeteelovah

Then get off TSR :smile:
Original post by Joel 96
You must understand that anybody who is willing to give away their virginity before marriage is in no position to say they're in love with you.

Look at it this way, due to his actions, you can deduce that he would have been just as willing to give up his virginity for you as he did with the 2 girls. What does that tell you? He puts you in the same category as the other two, meaning you're not special to him in anyway, shape or form. If you're comfortable with that and the relationship is just about sexual intercourse, then proceed in the direction you evidently want to proceed, which is satisfying sexual propensity.

Somehow I feel the same way, like he puts me in the same category with these girls but at the same time, I know we split up because it was my decision and he had all the rights to be mad on me and to do it with others. He keeps telling me that is a huge difference between having sex and making.love. + He doesn't force me to do anything with him.
Original post by Joel 96

HAHHAHAHAHA. ****ing TSR does it again.

Jesus Christ, what am I doing here.
Original post by Bill Nye
And he told you the truth.

Isn't that something?

Yes..this is quite important, he could lie to me saying he did nothing hut he decided to be honest. The fact is that we can't travel in time but I want to shut down my.thoughts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending