The Student Room Group

Men are superior to women

Scroll to see replies

wow, almost like a dog would
It is proven that women are smarter than males actually. Women go through so many things that man do not go through i.e, pregnancy, periods etc... So I don't think that men are stronger than women. I think that we are equal. Physical strength, not always, you never know. Maybe if men and women could both compete together in competitions then we could have an idea. I think that you are being quite stereotypical saying that women are emotional, because not EVERY single women is emotional. It's just most that you come across are.
Doesn't Beyonce have more social status over JAY-Z, or am I wrong??
It has been scientifically proven. Do your research. Is that all you could address about what i said. Status is referred back to how women were considered in the oldern days, an many people still have that attitude. Women were seen as house maids, men would do what they wanted.

but you still can't deny, that women go through different things form men, so you cannot say that men are stronger.
You say 'never' with such confidence, maybe becuase you have never witnessed it, but it is possible- anything is possible no matter your gender. how do you knowwwww? You do not know a women cannot lift that weight up, you are just being stereotypical. Do men go through pregnancy, do you go through the female period. NO. Soooo?? what now. You can't deny that can you
Maybe we should include some religious studies into this. I f God is omnipotent why don't men have periods or go through pregnancy. MAYBE they aren't strong enough huhhh.
Susan Salazer
It is proven that women are smarter. You claim to know your research 'like the back of your hand' but you don't really. Do you? Women are more concentrated and less distracted as easily as boys.
To all those who are angry at OP
I can confirm OP is an alpha male
Trust me,the part of the internet where he's from,you don't wanna mess with him.
LOOOOL who said im emotional. Just cause you can't handle it. chill b
When you get your facts @ me yhhh
They are never gonna make it.
betasforlife/10
You still haven't addressed my point about pregnancy, have you? Because you know i'm right.
Reply 32
Original post by ohemaax
You still haven't addressed my point about pregnancy, have you? Because you know i'm right.

Use the 'reply' button to 'reply' to people.
Viooooooo. Nahhh mate, seems to me that your the one who is emotional. And i can't cook so....
How am I a typical women😂. Address the point
Original post by S.G.
Use the 'reply' button to 'reply' to people.

soz
Reply 36
be like

Reply 37
Original post by ohemaax
soz

Emotional
rahhhh
Misc chad takes a dump on TSR Virgins dead body

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending