The Student Room Group

How to meet a young girl in a pub

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marc30
I do like you :smile:

From what you have said the feeling ain't mutual

Yeah that’ll be a hard pass.

I’ll give you a tip though; girls who look for older guys want a confident and well presented man who makes them feel like water in the desert. Daddy issues means they want someone who makes them feel secure and gives them constant affirmation (compliments) and they expect a little sugar (m-o-n-e-y or gifts).

Judging from what you’ve written you don’t have the confidence or social skills to take it anywhere further than flirting before the girl feels the creepy vibes that you almost definitely have irl as well as on here, or else (like @Bang Outta Order said) if they like men your age but not you, your age isn’t the problem. Something else is setting off red flags when you’re talking them, hence no score.
Original post by Marc30
I do like you :smile:

From what you have said the feeling ain't mutual

You're saying that purely on the basis of her saying she's 20.

That just comes off as ****ing disturbing.
Original post by cat_mac

I’ll give you a tip though; girls who look for older guys want a confident and well presented man who makes them feel like water in the desert. Daddy issues means they want someone who makes them feel secure and gives them constant affirmation (compliments) and they expect a little sugar (m-o-n-e-y or gifts).

Judging from what you’ve written you don’t have the confidence or social skills to take it anywhere further than flirting before the girl feels the creepy vibes that you almost definitely have irl as well as on here, or else (like @Bang Outta Order said) if they like men your age but not you, your age isn’t the problem. Something else is setting off red flags when you’re talking them, hence no score.

lol dont drag me into this :creep:
Reply 23
Original post by cat_mac

I was talking to one young woman and saying all sorts to her and she was enjoying it. Touching her a little. She did try and pull and black African young lad before me and was asking if he is playing hard to get and asking me what does she do. And i stupidly said go and ask him again, which she did. He grabbed her hand and out the pub. She was starring at me all the way through and when getting dragged out the pub. She wanted me. Dear god i am stupid.
Reply 24
There was another young woman standing outside the pub which i thought was waiting to get in the pub.

I asked he if she was waiting in the queue to get into the pub and she replied she is here to smoke.

I replied by saying silly me and i said i was enjoying the view and a lovely view it is. Obviously about her.

She giggled and started to feel my arm. Panic set in and i ran in the pub thinking what the hell am i running away and just got drunk.

She did say please don't run away and talk to me outside.

DOES TALKING TO A YOUNG WOMAN AND NOT RUNNING AWAY AND CHATTING TO THEM JUST TAKE PRACTISE AND I WILL GET BETTER OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP ? I PULLED THE OTHER DAY BUT I HELPED HER GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE. WAS BEING NICE AND HELPED HER. DEAR GOD.
Reply 25
Original post by cat_mac

I have started saying all the right things but still let them go.

Said daddy loves u my little princess. I want u so bad

And i still help them pull some one else
smile, take 3 deep breaths and don't move
smile
relax your feet, upper part of the body, followed by your neck and head.
complete relax.
ask her any question about food, drink, anything related to what she is doing at the moment
smile and make eye contact
give your opinion on the topic
offer her a drink, food, dance
compliment her looks
chat
take her number
set a date
buy her a small gift (chocolate box, flower)
enjoy your time.
Reply 27
Original post by Dental Nurse 007
smile, take 3 deep breaths and don't move
smile
relax your feet, upper part of the body, followed by your neck and head.
complete relax.
ask her any question about food, drink, anything related to what she is doing at the moment
smile and make eye contact
give your opinion on the topic
offer her a drink, food, dance
compliment her looks
chat
take her number
set a date
buy her a small gift (chocolate box, flower)
enjoy your time.

I like you allot :smile:

Wish i could meet you in a pub/club

Or meet you face to face some time ?
Original post by Marc30
I like you allot :smile:
Wish i could meet you in a pub/club
Or meet you face to face some time ?

I'm 36.
Reply 29
Original post by Dental Nurse 007
I'm 36.

Only a year younger than me :smile:

Maybe you could teach me a thing or two or have some mutual conversation ?
Reply 30
Thanks for the advice everyone.

Will take it on board and try it out next time i go out

:smile:
Original post by Marc30
I have real confidence and self-esteem issues, get highly anxious/nervous.

I am wanting to meet a young girl in a pub but struggling at the moment.

Even when a young girl comes over to me and asks to sit down with me i panic and end up running off.

There was one girl who asked me to come over and sit down, which i did. I sat down with her and i just started to panic. Did not know what to say, said the wrong things and she ends up leaving. There was one point where she started throwing cards and straws at me and i ended up throwing the straws back at her and saying naughty things to her. She did say goodbye with her hand out and we touched hands to say bye when she was leaving, which was nice.

Even when i say the right things and the young girl is really enjoying what i am saying to her i panic and end up running off and really regretting it.

I get really stressed out by it and just end up getting hammered and end up in strip club.

Any help would be good!

saying "young girls" make you sound very creepy and frankly quite peadophile - ish just say girls .......
Reply 32
Marc you crack me up dude ... :laugh:
jimmy saville wannabe
Reply 34
I am sorry for saying young girls but isn't that what 18 year old girls want to hear ?
Original post by Marc30
There was another young woman standing outside the pub which i thought was waiting to get in the pub.

I asked he if she was waiting in the queue to get into the pub and she replied she is here to smoke.

I replied by saying silly me and i said i was enjoying the view and a lovely view it is. Obviously about her.

She giggled and started to feel my arm. Panic set in and i ran in the pub thinking what the hell am i running away and just got drunk.

She did say please don't run away and talk to me outside.

DOES TALKING TO A YOUNG WOMAN AND NOT RUNNING AWAY AND CHATTING TO THEM JUST TAKE PRACTISE AND I WILL GET BETTER OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP ? I PULLED THE OTHER DAY BUT I HELPED HER GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE. WAS BEING NICE AND HELPED HER. DEAR GOD.
Marc, are you as pathetically timid in your gardening business as you are outside pubs?

BTW, how much did you make (put into your own pockets after tax) in 2017 from your gardening business?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Marc, are you as pathetically timid in your gardening business as you are outside pubs?

BTW, how much did you make (put into your own pockets after tax) in 2017 from your gardening business?

Imagine being a gardener but not being able to get near a bush...
Reply 37
Original post by cat_mac

Haha good one :smile:

I am a better gardener than i am at talking to young woman in the pub.

I am getting better at talking to young woman in pubs. Might go back and see what happens.
Original post by cat_mac

He's just sad because he can't pick the cherries early enough. :colone:
Reply 39
Start by not referring to her as 'young girl' it comes across as pedoish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending