The Student Room Group

Paris has become one of the most dangerous cities in the world due to migrants

express.co.uk/news/world/780957/Paris-dangerous-capital-terrorism-extremism

Sad, sad times. Once the city of love, now a 3rd world hellhole.

Scroll to see replies

bofierre2.gif
In on the thread
Reply 3
Have you ever even been to Paris? Last I checked it wasnt on a par with Mogadishu.
The fookin ignorance lmao I can’t
Reply 5
good reason for us to control our own borders , let's get out of EU before Brighton become 'le Jungle 2'
Reply 6
Original post by So-Sarah
good reason for us to control our own borders , let's get out of EU before Brighton become 'le Jungle 2'

The connection is to Folkstone, not Brighton.
Reply 7
Brighton will welcome them with open arms though, they love that kind of stuff down there - perhaps they need a wake up call
Reply 8
Original post by So-Sarah
Brighton will welcome them with open arms though, they love that kind of stuff down there - perhaps they need a wake up call

I'm willing to bet you couldnt point to Brighton on a map...
Original post by Jiola7

I might move there after brexit as a migrant, I'd bring my AK47 and C4 don't worry about that...
Original post by Jiola7

The Sexspress said the country was going to grind to a halt due to 5ft of snow falling across the country yesterday, and last week, and the week before and the week before that. They also reported that Princess Diana had been spotted in Hyde Park in November and that in 5 years time, due to immigration, we would all be speaking Muslim.

That paper isn't worth the paper it is written on. It is sensationalist bilge only trumped by the Mail and the Daily Sport.
ça me fait de la peine.:sigh:

What is happening to my country.:no:

Paris is not Paris anymore!
Original post by Napp
Have you ever even been to Paris? Last I checked it wasnt on a par with Mogadishu.

Paris is brimmed with immigrants, if you step on the public transport you won't see one white face through out the whole day.

And to top it all off, you have to deal with the annoyance of dodgy looking vendors hassling you to buy his burnt corn on a cob!:colonhash:
Good. You reap what you sow. They directly supported the wars in Libya and Syria, the terrorists in both those countries to be specific. They are the cause of this immigration. They bought it on themselves.

Looking at what has happened to Syria I think France is getting off lightly for what the French government has done to that country.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
This is a city where pensioners riot and set fires. Trust me, migrants aren’t making it any more dangerous.
Original post by Napp

Or Aleppo, or Mosul, or Caracas, Or Kabul. I could go on.
Original post by French Sweet Boy
Paris is brimmed with immigrants, if you step on the public transport you won't see one white face through out the whole day.

And to top it all off, you have to deal with the annoyance of dodgy looking vendors hassling you to buy his burnt corn on a cob!:colonhash:

What has being white got to do with being Parisian? The two things should be unrelated.
Reply 17
Original post by CookieButter
Good. Your reap what you sow. They directly supported the wars in Libya and Syria, in particular the terrorists in both those countries. They are the cause of this immigration. They bought it on themselves.

Looking at what has happened to Syria thanks to countries like France I think France is getting off lightly for what the french government has done.

Most Europeans and Americans don't want our governments to get involved in foreign wars.

And these wars were actually started by the citizens of Syria and Libya who wanted to overthrow their governments.

Also, notice how all these countries in war are Muslim? As long as Islam exists there will never be peace in these countries. Islam is a plague
Reply 18
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
What has being white got to do with being Parisian? The two things should be unrelated.

France is a white country. Well, at least it used to be. Why is it that only white countries need diversity? Why aren't we fighting for more diversity in the Middle East or Africa?

Why should white countries take people from non-white countries when literally every non-white country is a violent hellhole?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jiola7

"one of the most dangerous cities in the world" good joke mate. These far right newspapers will have you believing anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending