The Student Room Group

He had sex with 2 girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol you were in a relationship shorter than the break. You have no right, be realistic and move on with him or without him and that's that.

If it was a week or a month then yea. But a year?! Stop it.

I'm not trying to fight..I know I'm wrong and I hate it. The fact is that as a virgin is hard to understand it and I'm also very jealous, thinking they got what was actually mine
Original post by Georgeuk
if he liked you and it wasnt serious he would not of had sex with them

Original post by Anonymous
I would tell him how you feel. Because if it was the other way round he would be thinking the same things as you.

lol at these.
Original post by ElenaStefania
I'm not trying to fight..I know I'm wrong and I hate it. The fact is that as a virgin is hard to understand it and I'm also very jealous, thinking they got what was actually mine

what. Im not tryna fight either love lol Im just saying it's unrealistic to expect him to not have sex during an entire year..and whilst he had only known you for a shorter time than the break...I say, leave it alone and move on.
Original post by Wilfred Little
lol at these.

ran outta reps for ya
what. Im not tryna fight either love lol Im just saying it's unrealistic to expect him to not have sex during an entire year..and whilst he had only known you for a shorter time than the break...I say, leave it alone and move on.

Thank you very much for help, I'll try to put my thoughts in order and to stop thinking about this because he's a really special guy. He's also studying abroad and does a lot of sacrifices to become a pilot one day and I try to suport hjm because I know he really loves me and loved me all this time. Meh..probably something is wrong with me
ran outta reps for ya

Unbelievable posts tbh.
Original post by ElenaStefania

Original post by num.7
You can start by getting over yourself and stop being so insecure.

^^^
Original post by Joel 96
You must understand that anybody who is willing to give away their virginity before marriage is in no position to say they're in love with you.

Look at it this way, due to his actions, you can deduce that he would have been just as willing to give up his virginity for you as he did with the 2 girls. What does that tell you? He puts you in the same category as the other two, meaning you're not special to him in anyway, shape or form. If you're comfortable with that and the relationship is just about sexual intercourse, then proceed in the direction you evidently want to proceed, which is satisfying sexual propensity.

OP, don't listen to this ridiculousness^^

there are some reasonable posts here, please listen to those. it was a 1 year break you weren't together so he didn't cheat on you. he was probably missing you and upset and found comfort in those other girls. it's life. he told you about it, he's honest. sounds like he wants a real relationship with you. dont let your ego get in the way.
Original post by petalsunrise

there are some reasonable posts here, please listen to those. it was a 1 year break you weren't together so he didn't cheat on you. he was probably missing you and upset and found comfort in those other girls. it's life. he told you about it, he's honest. sounds like he wants a real relationship with you. dont let your ego get in the way.

Thank you very much, honestly! This is what I'm gonna do anyway 😊 Have a nice day!
ask him straight up then you will get an answer
Don't beat around the bush about it if you are not sure
Original post by GamingWaves
Don't beat around the bush about it if you are not sure

Why not, he has.
Original post by Andrew97
Why not, he has.

They obviously don't know that if they are asking us for advise
Why not, he has.

how do you know he has
how do you know he has

The OP said he had sex with 2 girls over the summer when they weren’t together (dig deal)

Ps it was a poor joke. I do many of these.
(edited 6 years ago)
The OP said he had sex with 2 girls over the summer when they weren’t together (dog deal)

Ps it was a poor joke. I do many of these.

what the heck is a dog deal for Christ sake and what is the point of the jokes if they are poor
what the heck is a dog deal for Christ sake and what is the point of the jokes if they are poor

Edited. I cannot type very well. Not everybody will find a joke poor. Is there any point is continuing this debate?
Edited. I cannot type very well. Not everybody will find a joke poor. Is there any point is continuing this debate?

I guess that's cool, try some more jokes and I'll see of it is worth continuing
Original post by petalsunrise

Rude.

I disagree with your advice profoundly. Not only are you encouraging the OP to bury her disgust with a man who went on to have sexual relations with two women, while still having the nerve to confess "love" to a girl he couldn't be bothered to wait for or try to win back, but you're also normalising prurience.

I realise that my perspective on relationships and love is outdated and unconventional, but it's much more realistic, for the long-term and, more importantly, emotional. If you choose to get back with someone like the OP described, then the relationship has very little chance of lasting and will be purely sexual-oriented. That's the basis of my reasoning.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest