The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I don’t like the idea of sleeping around

I’m a guy at uni and I find it weird sleeping with a girl I barely know. I’ve had sex before but that was with someone I truly loved. I wouldn’t feel anything with a stranger for me I’d have to care for her deeply. Is this weird are there any other guys like this out there

Scroll to see replies

It is normal don’t worry
No
Reply 3
Original post by L'absurde
No

Do you feel the same could you sleep with a random girl?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you feel the same could you sleep with a random girl?

Girl?

Depends :smug:

Spoiler

It's fine and actually better, you're at much less risk of ending up with an STD and an unwanted, surprising pregnancy. Good on you, keep it that way.
Reply 6
Nahhh, i know exactly what u mean, but an experience is an experience if u don't do it at least once u won't know if u dislike it or not.

But in all honesty i'd rather fck a chick than BUST nutz on myself.
Reply 7
Girl?

Depends :smug:

Spoiler

Hahahah sorry...... but I wouldn’t bang a 10/10 chick unless I felt something for her
Reply 8
I’m a guy at uni and I find it weird sleeping with a girl I barely know. I’ve had sex before but that was with someone I truly loved. I wouldn’t feel anything with a stranger for me I’d have to care for her deeply. Is this weird are there any other guys like this out there

Thats fine. Im a guy and a virgin. I've had girls offer etc but I want to lose it to someone I actually have feelings for, rather than it mean nothing.
Original post by cman123
Nahhh, i know exactly what u mean, but an experience is an experience if u don't do it at least once u won't know if u dislike it or not.

Would you cut your **** off?

Spoiler

Original post by cman123

It’ll feel so weird tho I couldn’t do it, I would have to like her like properlyyy
Hahahah sorry...... but I wouldn’t bang a 10/10 chick unless I felt something for her

Listen man, do you. You shouldn't care about what random people on the internet think. It's your life after all.
It’ll feel so weird tho I couldn’t do it, I would have to like her like properlyyy

Yeah the sex is better too if u guys an emotional connection.
Would you cut your **** off?

Spoiler

Yeah i'll give it a go mate, but let me know how it goes for u first :u:.

Spoiler

Original post by cman123

Spoiler

I’m good thanks

Not really no.
Original post by cman123

Spoiler

I don't have a ****. :u: (dodged a bullet there)

Spoiler

I don't have a ****. :u: (dodged a bullet there)

Spoiler

Yeah i get wat u mean but in this case it could work out for him, for example i'd give it a go even if it made me a little uncomfortable.

And yeah twas a joke.
Original post by cman123
Yeah i get wat u mean but in this case it could work out for him, for example i'd give it a go even if it made me a little uncomfortable.

And yeah twas a joke.

Agree to disagree.

I shall never trust again.
Mashallah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending