The Student Room Group

Worlds worst ever terror group?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Drewski
See, I hear 'worst' and think 'worst at it', most incompetent.

Far more amusing to think about than the almost glorifying notion you're asking for.

In that respect, the title should probably go to the 'Cornish National Liberation Army'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_National_Liberation_Army
the KKK
Reply 22
EDL
The internet. Terrorists use online message boards and chat rooms to share information, coordinate attacks, spread propaganda, raise funds, and recruit.

Terrorist websites can serve as virtual training grounds, offering tutorials on building bombs, firing surface-to-air missiles, shooting at soldiers, and sneaking into Iraq from abroad.

And since the internet can be used by all terrorist groups, it’s enabling a lot of terrorist action that wouldn’t be possible without it. Recruiting and grooming people all over the world to risk, and sometimes lose, their life for a battle that isn’t theirs.
Original post by Drewski
See, I hear 'worst' and think 'worst at it', most incompetent.

Far more amusing to think about than the almost glorifying notion you're asking for.

What about the terrorist group that in a terror campaign lasting 10 years have managed to destroy one seafood restaurant?

In June 2007 the Cornish National Liberation Army declared war on fish eateries in their bid for Cornish independence. I can't help thinking they should have waited until the revolutionary month of (lobster) Thermidor.

In July 2017 they firebombed Rick Stein Portleven

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jun/14/terrorism.ukcrime

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/09/cornish-terror-group-burned-rick-steins-restaurant-and-has-first-suicide-bomber-6765364/
If we're talking about non-state groups, I can't see beyond the Interahamwe.
Reply 26
Original post by arizonaidiot
USA

this
Reply 27
Original post by Doonesbury
EDL

I must say they are a bunch of thunder*****.
SJWs
Original post by icequeenTM
Truman government and onwards.

Fixed.
mackems
EDL I think. aka Scum.

Or spurs fans. The most toxic fans.
I wouldnt say its the worse but Im not exactly sure cuz there are other groups equally as terrible. But i would say Al- Qaeda
Reply 33
Ira they did some serious damage in Manchester and Isis was trained in ira ied techniques amongst other ira techniques

but if your more diverse in the term terrorist the companies that are forcing forward fracking

It’s poisoning our water that’s what it is plain and simple many will die or become infertile it’s chemical warfare so yeah
(edited 6 years ago)
saudi arabia/usa
Reply 35
But as far as their agenda I don’t hold ira as evil I just think out of most groups their methods where verry intelligent skilled and most of the terrorists nowadays use their methods so it’d be only fair to give them the title of most successful

They nearly killed Margaret thatcher so I actually kinda like them somewhat anyone who attempts to kill her are okay in my books

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending