The Student Room Group

Men are superior to women

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Men have balls we are inferior who has something so fragile and painful dangling in wait for injury most animals are for the tackle first when a predator comes you grab your balls and run
Reply 81
Original post by Lejax
Men have balls we are inferior who has something so fragile and painful dangling in wait for injury most animals are for the tackle first when a predator comes you grab your balls and run
i mean how often have you been bell flicked or kicked in the balls it’s not a good design really is it
Original post by AadamG
Man goes toilet - man asserts dominance- man PISSES :smile:

What does going to toilet have to do with dominance?
Reply 83
Original post by Luke5125
What does going to toilet have to do with dominance?

If he did that in my toilet all he’d be asserting is a chopped in half penis
whats your point though? so what if - hypothetically speaking - they were smarter and stronger than us?

Is that going to change anything in the world... or do you just NEED the clarification?
This is why I've always wanted to be a male. Yet when I tell my boyfriend he says its a turnoff and that it puts him off me saying this. But what does he expect if its just better to be a man?
your posts are getting more controversial by the day mate :rofl:
Reply 87
You're right. Men are superior to us. Therefore I propose that every woman on the planet gets a sex change. Therefore men and trannies can live together forever in harmony :smile: small downside is that you're going to have to have sex with men from now on but I guess you won't mind that...
Reply 88
I’m autistic for real and you just made me laugh
Plus our jokes are like way funnier.
Not to be confrontational or anything, but why?
I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. No one is superior to anyone regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation. Honestly if you’re being serious with this comment then I really think you should re-think what you’re doing with your life
(edited 6 years ago)
Could a responsible adult have a word with NK's nurse and ask if she can reduce the dose of his medicine. The current level seems to be having a serious, damaging effect on his brain's intellectual level!
Reply 93
actually they do it to mark their territory
Original post by SaDe7
actually they do it to mark their territory

When people say men are dogs, they're not being literal...
Reply 95
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
When people say men are dogs, they're not being literal...

they aren't being dogs they are being thoughtful of those who don't know where their territory is
And THAT is how you lost my respect.

HAHA KING YOU TROLL XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending