The Student Room Group

Pleasuring oneself

Why is it so hard to stop masturbating and ejaculating

I really want to stop but can't

Please help ?

Scroll to see replies

as a no fap veteran all i can say is just go a day without, then 2 without, then 3 without etc and gradually increasing the days gradually
there is no real benefits to masturbation. just get tired and remove minerals from body
Reply 2
its forget fap February and its just like no nut November so try the challenge
Reply 3
Take yourself to r/nofap, there's various strategies and the people there may be able to help you more.
No harm
That's disgustin.
Seriously thats disgusting
Original post by 8472
I feel so sorry for all the prostates in that subreddit if they aren't having sex either :argh:

What? Confused
chop ur nuts off.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
What? Confused

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/frequent-ejaculation-may-decrease-prostate-cancer-risk/
This research showed an association between ejaculating more frequently and a lower chance of getting prostate cancer in three different age groups.

http://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838%2816%2900377-8/fulltext
Reply 10
Get some more exercise, OP. I tend to think a lot of the time that need for a feeling of physical release can actually be met by going for a run/lifting weights. You don't have to go mad, but it'll help you be a healthier individual and will help you stop feeling bad about masturbating all the time. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Marc30
Why is it so hard to stop masturbating and ejaculating

I really want to stop but can't

Please help ?

Well put a zapper ring arpung ur **** and when u. Go to touch it it'll stop u
nothing wrong with masturbating but maybe you're doing it "excessively" because you're bored. try and find some other things to occupy your time with e.g. exercise, see friends more, read a book. how often do you do it may i ask? but yeah while you shouldn't really need to stop and it's quite a healthy thing to do, it's clearly bothering you so maybe cross off each day on the calendar when you don't masturbate and see how long you can go without it
Why do you want to stop?

Kinsey's 'Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male' was published 70 years ago and definitively showed that a) masturbation is almost universal, b) unless they were doing things like masturbating in public or sticking unclean objects down their penis, no harm resulted regardless of how often they did it, and c) despite that, almost everyone worried they were doing it "too much".
Lmfao, funniest OP I've seen in a long time :rofl2:
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
nothing wrong with masturbating but maybe you're doing it "excessively" because you're bored. try and find some other things to occupy your time with e.g. exercise, see friends more, read a book. how often do you do it may i ask? but yeah while you shouldn't really need to stop and it's quite a healthy thing to do, it's clearly bothering you so maybe cross off each day on the calendar when you don't masturbate and see how long you can go without it

I am doing it a bit too much because i am bored to be honest. Will take your advice and try other things to occupy my time. Not sure what but it might be playing Football Manager on the laptop. I have gone i think 5 days without but then i go out and see someone who looks nice or go for a drink and cannot stop all day and masturbate several times over a day. Doing me head in and need to stop.
Reply 16
I have made i through the first day. I did start playing with myself at one point but stopped myself and distracted myself with something else. Feel really happy.
Original post by Marc30
I have made i through the first day. I did start playing with myself at one point but stopped myself and distracted myself with something else. Feel really happy.

Original post by Marc30
I am doing it a bit too much because i am bored to be honest. Will take your advice and try other things to occupy my time. Not sure what but it might be playing Football Manager on the laptop. I have gone i think 5 days without but then i go out and see someone who looks nice or go for a drink and cannot stop all day and masturbate several times over a day. Doing me head in and need to stop.

That's good, it's not something to feel bad about but it'll do you good when you realise it's not something you need to do every day. Sounds weird but if you make it more of a treat it might be better? Also if you masturbate too much then you may face some issues having sex and not be able to finish. Don't now become addicted to football manager though
I have a friend who is in the Royal Navy a Submariner. When is on shore leave he can't leave it alone but when he is at Sea often for weeks at a time in close proximity to others you just don't do it.
He told me very quickly you get used to it.
The less you do it the less you miss it.
Having said that he's in his mid 20s so on the downside the wet dreams and blue balls
Late teens have it harder. (Fnar)
Maybe you need to find a lass that will do it for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending