The Student Room Group

Have I left this too late to get a decent mark?

Im in third year and have 7 days to write/type 15 pages, an assignment which has to include critical analysis etc. Ive been trying to get my head around the question i.e. what the markers actually want so Ive not even started a plan. Everyone else seems to have started 2 weeks ago and I started to panic today as I have to work at the weekends too. Just wanted advice have I left it too late to get a decent mark?
Original post by Anonymous
Im in third year and have 7 days to write/type 15 pages, an assignment which has to include critical analysis etc. Ive been trying to get my head around the question i.e. what the markers actually want so Ive not even started a plan. Everyone else seems to have started 2 weeks ago and I started to panic today as I have to work at the weekends too. Just wanted advice have I left it too late to get a decent mark?

If I said it's not too late, woulx you do anything differently?

If I said it's too late, would you give up?

7 focused days is a decent amount of time, particularly if you skip lectures. You probably should ask for time off from work if possible.

It's good that you already understand what the markers want, this will save you some time.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
If I said it's not too late, woulx you do anything differently?

If I said it's too late, would you give up?

7 focused days is a decent amount of time, particularly if you skip lectures. You probably should ask for time off from work if possible.

It's good that you already understand what the markers want, this will save you some time.

Ok thanks, its 6 days now! I would probably give up if its too late yea : /
Reply 3
Naa you got tonnes of time tbh, it'll probably take at least 3 days though.
Reply 4
I wrote an MA dissertation inside 7 days, it can be done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending