The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath vs Edinburgh vs Lancaster

I have offer from above three colleges for MBA. now confused which university to select. I am planning for a career as a consultant. Being a Non-EU student i think it is very difficult to get a job sponsorship. SO can any one please help with which college has more reputation among employers outside UK.
Original post by Paritosh125
I have offer from above three colleges for MBA. now confused which university to select. I am planning for a career as a consultant. Being a Non-EU student i think it is very difficult to get a job sponsorship. SO can any one please help with which college has more reputation among employers outside UK.

Hey!

I can't talk about Edinburgh or Lancaster because I've never been there, nor do I have any information about them. But I can tell you that Bath has an amazing reputation among employers and does have a lot of partners. The placement officers make sure that we get all the help we need in order to get an internship and companies always come to organise workshops to prepare us for interview questions and for the assessment center. The University also has the career service for advice regarding CVs and cover letters.

The course you choose is obviously really important, as well as any additional experiences and opportunities you can take advantage of at University. The course I'm doing, Management & Marketing, involves a module with 2 group presentations, in the first semester you act as a consultancy firm and in the second semester you have to prepare a negotiation. I gave this example because I think that would be really useful for someone who desires a career in consultancy.

If you have any questions, quote me and I would gladly offer you more information about Bath.

Elena
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest