The Student Room Group

neighbours harrasing us

So I previously posted how our neighbors harass us by deliberately parking their car too close to my parents and how the wife's brother who doesn't even live there shouted and swore at my parent because my mum was taking pictures of his car as he parked it too close.

But my parents aren't doing anything about it, except they called the neighbor hood watchdog once and even though the watchdog told the neighbors not too, they still do it.
And today it just got out of hand, she parked too close to my dads car and in front of him was a van so he had no space to get out so I was nearly late for uni, so my dad had to take my mum's car.
I said bang on their door and wake them up and tell them to move their car, but my parents said no. And today I called the metropolitan police but then hung up because I thought my parent will shout at me, but my parents don't do anything about it, and the neighbors keep doing it .

Any help
Leave it to your parents.
Original post by doodle_333
Leave it to your parents.

but they aren't doing anything about it
Original post by Pisces42
but they aren't doing anything about it

That's up to them. It's their house so if they prefer to have the car too close than argue with their neighbours (and sometimes it's not worth the fight) then that's their decision, not yours.
So I previously posted how our neighbors harass us by deliberately parking their car too close to my parents and how the wife's brother who doesn't even live there shouted and swore at my parent because my mum was taking pictures of his car as he parked it too close.

But my parents aren't doing anything about it, except they called the neighbor hood watchdog once and even though the watchdog told the neighbors not too, they still do it.
And today it just got out of hand, she parked too close to my dads car and in front of him was a van so he had no space to get out so I was nearly late for uni, so my dad had to take my mum's car.
I said bang on their door and wake them up and tell them to move their car, but my parents said no. And today I called the metropolitan police but then hung up because I thought my parent will shout at me, but my parents don't do anything about it, and the neighbors keep doing it .

Any help

If it’s making you late to uni then seek advice from a student counsellor. They will be able to advise you legally.
Original post by doodle_333
That's up to them. It's their house so if they prefer to have the car too close than argue with their neighbours (and sometimes it's not worth the fight) then that's their decision, not yours.

but I'm saying report them to the police
but I'm saying report them to the police

It's not your house so not your decision.

Besides the police aren't going to waste time on someone 'parking too close'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending