The Student Room Group

Need new gameplay series to watch.

I've watched dashies fnaf gameplays and also 75% of his outlast gameplays. I watch them shits quicker than a b^tch so Imma need some new shits to watch. Any suggestions.
Original post by AspiringAccount
Any suggestions.
I'd suggest not swearing.:tongue:

Moved to Gaming.
Frankie's DayZ stuff is brilliant. 30-minute episodes and I think he did over 50 on the old DayZ. It is good stuff.
Original post by Phillip Banks
Frankie's DayZ stuff is brilliant. 30-minute episodes and I think he did over 50 on the old DayZ. It is good stuff.

Thanks G
Original post by 04MR17
I'd suggest not swearing.:tongue:

Moved to Gaming.

Now see this is where your wrong in today's society everyone is prone to hearing curse words no matter what you do to try and stop it. Think about that for a second.

P.S. I am not trying to act entitled i'm just trying to work on winning an arguemnt, hang on does this count as an argument probably not you know what excuse what I just wrote it don't matter no more.
Original post by AspiringAccount
, hang on does this count as an argument probably not you know what excuse what I just wrote it don't matter no more.
It counts as being off topic since its unrelated to this thread.:wink: Start a thread in the society forum about whether swearing is considered acceptable.:wink:
Original post by 04MR17
It counts as being off topic since its unrelated to this thread.:wink: Start a thread in the society forum about whether swearing is considered acceptable.:wink:

dayuum you literate as **** aight I see you seems I stepped on the he wrong turf on the real you need to teach me your tactics, cause you seem to be the type of person to win almost any argument.
What kind of youtubers do you tend to watch? (just so I know if you'd like the personalities of the ones I can suggest)

Quick Reply

Latest