The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnaaaElec
Correct. Keep going- it’s the most obvious solution possible...

Yeah it's pretty simple
sowed.. turns out it washy email that was wrong, kept autofilling to the email i used for my account, when it should have been 'Teobald'
Reply 42
Original post by ManLineZing
right...csg1.png

Oh. I cracked it without needing to change anything, maybe there’s another way to do it.
Help with HQ level 3 challenge 3? I can definitely see what i should be using in the source, but it's not accepting it?
Original post by Cdgoodwill
Help with HQ level 3 challenge 3? I can definitely see what i should be using in the source, but it's not accepting it?

I've done that challenge. Are you using capitals etc where they should be? Oh and dont forget the punctuation
Original post by Bill Nye
I've done that challenge. Are you using capitals etc where they should be? Oh and dont forget the punctuation

hmm, i just did it, but im sure i typed things correctly. whatever
Hint: I completed the challenge without editing the javascript, so it is not necessary
just hit 30,000! how many points are you all on?
Original post by wneild5
I just got it and it was a facepalm moment xD

aaaaaa could you give me a hint? i've been stuck on it for ages now!!
Any help with HQ LVL3 Challenge 4? No good at Terminal. I've run the ls command, but can't figure anything else out after that.
i feel like i'm so behind wow
Original post by ellielikesblue
lol same after ls i can’t figure out how to actually run the next but

Run the following commands:
ls
python passgen.py
Original post by Bobspanner01
Run the following commands:
ls
python passgen.py

thankssss i got it
Any tips for HQ lvl 6 09? 'Meeting Momoko' it's a code on a post-it note that is apparently the name of a place.
Reply 54
Original post by Jamiewinter
Any tips for HQ lvl 6 09? 'Meeting Momoko' it's a code on a post-it note that is apparently the name of a place.

Currently on that one. I’ll figure it out soon and get back to u if you haven’t done it by then :smile:
I'm having problems with Moon base 5 number 5. I'm not sure what it means by 'add data to HTTP post request'
i've tried adding a urllib2.add_data() but it doesn't seem to work when i open the url and read it.

# GET / returns basic info about api. POST / with x-api-key:tweetbotkeyv1
# and data with user tweetbotuser and status-update of alientest
On doing a GET request it tells me to add the parameters discussed in the #. Adding the data to make it a POST doesn't seem to work unless I'm missing something.
Literally cant figure out level four question five, help would be appreciated (HQ)
HQ 5 level 7 any tips? It's the one where yoy have to edit the cookie but I can't work it out for the life of me
Reply 59
Original post by Eugene15
HQ 5 level 7 any tips? It's the one where yoy have to edit the cookie but I can't work it out for the life of me

Look at the parameters. What do u spot in the briefing that could help u?

Latest

Trending

Trending