The Student Room Group

TLT, RPC, Travers Smith

Has anyone heard from any of these regarding a Vac scheme? I applied in November and haven't head anything.
Reply 1
Original post by RM06011995
Has anyone heard from any of these regarding a Vac scheme? I applied in November and haven't head anything.

Which office for TLT?

People in the Vac Scheme thread don't seem to have heard from their London or Manchester offices, but I have heard from (and done a VI for) their Bristol office. Nothing since then though.
Reply 2
Original post by OAL93
Which office for TLT?

People in the Vac Scheme thread don't seem to have heard from their London or Manchester offices, but I have heard from (and done a VI for) their Bristol office. Nothing since then though.

OH mine was for the Vac Scheme in Bristol- so odd haven't heard anything...
Reply 3
OH mine was for the Vac Scheme in Bristol- so odd haven't heard anything...

My friends haven't heard either.

I applied for the Easter one as well though, which was what I had my VI for. My summer is still 'in progress'.
Reply 4
Original post by OAL93
My friends haven't heard either.

I applied for the Easter one as well though, which was what I had my VI for. My summer is still 'in progress'.

I applied for Easter and Summer to- they both say still in progress... so tense.
Reply 5
I have applied for the London one and not heard anything - does anyone know if London people are getting replies yet?
bump on Travers smith
Reply 7
What does that mean?
What does that mean?

Sorry! I meant has anyone heard from Travers Smith yet?
Reply 9
Original post by neelbeforeme
Sorry! I meant has anyone heard from Travers Smith yet?

Went to an event at Travers Smith on Wednesday and apparently they're already filling VS spots.

Quick Reply