The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Veterinary Nursing 2018

Has anyone received anything from Napier yet about interviews for veterinary nursing 2018?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not yet! But apparently they do the interviews during March so maybe we heard back from them soon
Reply 2
Original post by gracie98
Not yet! But apparently they do the interviews during March so maybe we heard back from them soon

I heard they reply around about this time! So hopefully it’s soon
I just got mine today! I’m stoked!! Have any of you guys got an interview yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Lil_Galaxy
I just got mine today! I’m stoked!! Have any of you guys got an interview yet?

I got mine today as well! So far I have had two interviews down in England. What about you?
This is my first! I live up in Scotland and can only study here as my parents weren’t very willing on paying for my tuition fees in England so Napier was the only Vet Nursing degree I could apply for!I did apply for 2 level 3 diplomas through SRUC for Vet nursing though, but Napier is the one I really want to get into so I’m very pleased!Haven’t gotten interviews or any word back from the colleges yet.
Reply 6
Original post by Lil_Galaxy
This is my first! I live up in Scotland and can only study here as my parents weren’t very willing on paying for my tuition fees in England so Napier was the only Vet Nursing degree I could apply for!I did apply for 2 level 3 diplomas through SRUC for Vet nursing though, but Napier is the one I really want to get into so I’m very pleased!Haven’t gotten interviews or any word back from the colleges yet.

I have applied through SRUC also. What day is your interview for Napier? Mine is on the 23rd of March.
Original post by PyperA
I have applied through SRUC also. What day is your interview for Napier? Mine is on the 23rd of March.

Mine is 26th. Glad it’s not on the 23rd, I’ve got a drama trip on the 22nd for my NPA class and coming back and going all the way up to Edinburgh doesn’t sound entirely plausible for me.
Mine is 23rd March!!!
Original post by PyperA
Has anyone received anything from Napier yet about interviews for veterinary nursing 2018?

Just got an email yesterday! My interview is the 12th March. I've only been to one interview yet, which was an MMI, does anyone know if this traditional or MMI??
Original post by PyperA
I got mine today as well! So far I have had two interviews down in England. What about you?

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for an interview, so nervous... What other Uni's did you aply to?
Reply 11
Original post by gracie98
Congratulations! I'm still waiting for an interview, so nervous... What other Uni's did you aply to?

I’ve applied to Nottingham Trent, Hartpury, Harper Adams and Napier. Where have you applied for?
Harper Adams and Napier as well. Had my interview for RVC this Monday and next Monday I have another one for Middlesex. Anglia Ruskin has offered me a place but I'm a bit skeptical about the course there.
Does anyone have the interview tomorrow? Would be good to get to know some people before then 😊
Reply 14
Original post by anonymous_8
Does anyone have the interview tomorrow? Would be good to get to know some people before then 😊

I’ll be there tomorrow.
What’s your name? I’ll add your Facebook x
Hey! Anyone else got an email back yet? I just got one saying I’ve got a conditional!!
I got a conditional!!!! So happy😭😭😭
I received an unconditional yesterday, congrats to all with offers and remember, for those who haven’t, no news is good news!
I got a conditional yesterday :smile:)) I honestly thought I was gonna get declined lol I'm relieved. Congrats everyone!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending