The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Geography Unconditional Offer Interview

I got an email from QMUL that I was considered as an applicant for the unconditional offer scheme which is new this year. Which gives the potential applicant to turn its conditional offer into an unconditional through a 20-minute interview while also intending taster lectures at the Geography festival. Just wondering if anyone who has done it in the past know what the style of questions are like? Do we focus on a source or is it more like open questions like 'why do you like geography?' and talking about the personal statement?
Original post by thatgeographer
I got an email from QMUL that I was considered as an applicant for the unconditional offer scheme which is new this year. Which gives the potential applicant to turn its conditional offer into an unconditional through a 20-minute interview while also intending taster lectures at the Geography festival. Just wondering if anyone who has done it in the past know what the style of questions are like? Do we focus on a source or is it more like open questions like 'why do you like geography?' and talking about the personal statement?

Ask them. Unless they say otherwise then I dont think it would be an exam , but just be based on your motivations and interest in the uni and the course. In twenty mins then they can only ask you about 4 or 5 questions. Sounds like its worth going for.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by 999tigger
Ask them. Unless they say otherwise then I dont think it would be an exam , but just be based on your motivations and interest in the uni and the course. In twenty mins then they can only ask you about 4 or 5 questions. Sounds like its worth going for.

Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by thatgeographer
Thanks!

Hi, I was just wondering what your AS and predicted grades were? It would really be helpful!!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending