The Student Room Group

Is this what non-Muslim guys think of Muslim girls?

I like a guy who's not a Muslim and I think he does as well. But as soon as I read the post about how the non-Muslim guys just want to 'smash' Muslim girl for the sake of it I felt a bit disgusted that he might be thinking this as well. What do you guys think?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152422023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I like a guy who's not a Muslim and I think he does as well. But as soon as I read the post about how the non-Muslim guys just want to 'smash' Muslim girl for the sake of it I felt a bit disgusted that he might be thinking this as well. What do you guys think?

Some of the answers on that forum room were hilarious.:toofunny:

Don't let the comments from a online forum cloud your judgement about non-Muslim men. That forum has a lot of ****boys and red pillers so they aren't really representative of the whole male population. There are a lot of men out there who won't care about your religious beliefs or aren't after a hookup.
Strong misc brah checkin in
(edited 6 years ago)

Op,the misc is only for the lulz so don't take it too seriously.
Although,it is 100 times better than this site
Reply 5
Original post by constantine2016
Don't let the comments from a online forum cloud your judgement about non-Muslim men. That forum has a lot of ****boys and red pillers so they aren't really representative of the whole male population. There are a lot of men out there who won't care about your religious beliefs or aren't after a hookup.

That's true I guess but it's just disgusting that some guys are out there thinking that.
Reply 6
Original post by arizonaidiot
Op,the misc is only for the lulz so don't take it too seriously.
Although,it is 100 times better than this site

You actually think so?
You actually think so?

I can confirm
Reply 8
If you take anything on misc to heart then you're doing it wrong.
That's true I guess but it's just disgusting that some guys are out there thinking that.

Guys who think that way tend to be men who you wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with anyway.
Original post by UWS
If you take anything on misc to heart then you're doing it wrong.

As a girl who has no clue what guys think, it's kinda difficult not to. Especially that the guy I like looks like those bodybuilders. I mean he's really smart and intelligent but he still looks like them :frown:
Thanks for telling me.:tongue:

I wonder why it's called that?:curious:
No. This maybe for a few guys but not every guy is the same. Personally I don’t feel that way.
I am a guy and often have a suspicion towards other guys. It is hard to judge based on the little detail you have given but do be careful in my perspective - it is difficult to discuss in too much detail on a forum like this but that is my perspective summarised ...
After searching what that means. no, I actually don't like it when guys have so much muscle like him but he's a really nice guy and he helped me a lot when I was confused with my work. What I like about him is that he's really smart and focused on doing his work :biggrin:
As a girl, I searched in google and found that website and saw those answers. If he didn't look like them then I wouldn't have a problem but he does. What do you think?
Original post by DrXavier
I am a guy and often have a suspicion towards other guys. It is hard to judge based on the little detail you have given but do be careful in my perspective - it is difficult to discuss in too much detail on a forum like this but that is my perspective summarised ...

I agree with you. Although he is a really nice guy, I just can't help but think that.
I agree with you. Although he is a really nice guy, I just can't help but think that.

how old are you?
Reply 17

Lol, why would you take a thread like that so seriously
Original post by DrXavier
how old are you?

21 why?
21 why?

ohh similar age to myself then ... I thought you were much younger but I suppose it is that Uni stage haha definitely don't trust guys that time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending